• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello PC people!

LordBlumiere

Probably dead
Years
  • Call me Blu. Or Blue. Or Balue. It doesn't really matter. XD I've been playing Pokémon since Yellow. Favorite region: Hoenn. Favorite 'Mon: Darkrai.

So... hi? ^^; Hope I make some friends here. :D

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Let me be the first to say Welcome to the PC Forums Blu! If you stay active and follow the rules in no time you'll make tons of friends! there's a lot of friendlly member on this awesome forum!Well, I hope you enjoy your stay and again welcome to the PC forums!

LegenZs

The Place Of Death
    Years
  • Hi Blu Welcome To The PC Forums. I Have Also Been Playing Pokemon Since The Early Generations.
    Yes i don't think it will be hard to make friends here!

~LegenZs

Alec_

Years
  • Hello there Blue :DD. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Read the rules and have fun. XD;;
    Also i really hope that you could make a bunch of friends in here. Enjoy! :PP

~Fairytales.

Back