• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ello :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2008
    Hiya thought i'd say hello seeing as Im new here :) x How is everyone? x

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Well I'm just fine, thanks for asking!

Welcome to PC, Nadia! I can already tell you'll do fine here. Just get to posting and keep that attitude and you'll have tons of friends in no time. Just make sure to read the rules/FAQ and PM/VM me if you ever need anything =P

So have fun!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hello Nadia, welcome to the PC! ^^ Always read the rules good, and make good friends too!
    Hope you have fun here, and enjoy! :D

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    Watup?

I'm kool I guess...just my normal mood after listenin to Metal I guess.

Anyway welcome to the forum!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Oh, I'm doing quite well.
    Thanks for asking, Nadia. ;D

So, what brought you to our little forum abode?
    Do you perhaps have some kind of talent you wish to hone during your stay, or maybe you just want a nice place to discuss everything Pokémon related?

Well, in any case, we can definitely always use another new member around the boards! I hope you will stick around with us for quite some time.
    Welcome to the community!

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hi what up? Welcome to the forums, I'm doing fine =), i just read a book with a character named Nadia, Skybreaker by Kenneth Oppel (Does that count as advertising?) Anywho have a nice time and just send a request if you want to be friends! =D

Back