• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ELLO!

zardgex

Water Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2017
    Welcome! Im sure you'll enjoy it here. Im new as well, and Im just exploring the forum.

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    That was a cool intro.

Welcome to the forums, Pokemon55. I am sure you will enjoy it here, since well, I am here. Be sure to check the rules out and look around the forums for something that might interest you.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Well, we certainly hope you'll enjoy it here too, as we have plenty to offer for the Pokemon fan! We invite you to explore the site, find sections you might want to post in, and get to know the others who are part of this friendly place :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Really short intro :disappoin
    Welcome to the forum! PC is a great place to have fun, just be sure to read the rules.

phantominoid

Darkness Within
    Years
  • Not much of an intro

Well, welcome to Pokecommunity! As a kind of tradition, I'll tell you to read the rules and have fun! I'll always be here to answer any of your questions!

you didin't welcome me like that yesterday lmao.

Anyway welcome to pokecommunity, i hope you enjoy yourself cuz you will anyway

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    welcome to PC!(: ignore everyone's comment about your intro. it doesnt matter if you dont have a long intro, were just here to say hi! Be sure to read the rules and if you have any problems contact a mod ;]

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Guys, this isn't amusing.

Gotta agree with SoulAura on this one. The point is, you made an introduction. That's waaaay more effort than a good number of new members make. I mean, heck, I didn't even make an introduction when I first joined PC. I was, erm... a little preoccupied with finding the links to various ROM hacks. Hehe...

Any who, glad to have you here, Pokémon55.

Whatever your interest in the Pokémon fandom, I'm sure we can facilitate it! :D

Back