• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello?

Daishou

Aim for the Top!
Years
  • Aye, while I'm here, anyone got any good reads I can, well, read? I'm a major fan of Pokémon fictions, Dungeon, in particular. Since I'm not too familiar with the forums, I don't exactly know what writing to keep an eye on and such, so could one of you very generous members send me in the right direction with some links or the like?

I'd appreciate that.

A lot. =/

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • I'd love to help you out, Daishou. =D

this is the direct link to our Fan fiction. It contains stories from PokemonCommunity members themselves. Most of them are about pokémon.
    this is the link to a sub-forum of the Pokémon General.
    [ Pokémon Manga/Comics ]
    The Manga is scanned in here, so all our members can read it :3

If you want to know anything else, you can always pm me if you want to ^__________^

Yuma

Cute Pokémon Trainer Yuma
    Years
  • I'm Yuma, I'm 17 years old.
    I welcome you to the forums.
    Have fun and stick to the rules.;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Haha, I fail at intros too. :B That's probably one of the reasons I don't join forums very often: so I don't have to post them.

Uh, anyway, welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^^; I'll shut up now to avoid sounding repetitive. :|

Back