• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elloooooooooooooo

Years
  • Hey all! I suppose I will tell you a little about myself! Currently a Student and play hockey for my college. I like to draw, paint models (I play Warhammer 40k, for those of you who know what that is lol), any type of physical activity is a must, the outdoors, and recently found my pokemon cards and wanted to get involved again. I'm not new to pokemon, I played when the original 150 were around... BUT not used to all this new stuff yet ;) My local hobby store has some casual players up there, figured would mess around with Pokemon again. I LOVE steel and water type pokemon, so currently working on that deck for the next summer!

This site seems very active with some cool users, hope to eventually fit in and input once I become familiarized with all this! :D

Back