• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ellur Ellur =D

Zizi

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    Hello peeps ^.^

I'm Caitlin and i'm 17 and I have been a fan of Pokemon since the good old Red and Blue days. Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart, I don't care if i get to be an old granny still training Pokemon - you can never get too old lol!
    I love art particularly photography and i'm hoping to get onto an art diploma course at my local college as I left school last year. I love video games and lots of anime. I'm partial to unhealthy food too ^^

I thought i'd join a forum and get talking to other Pokemon fans as i'm really interested in other peoples opinions on all aspects on it :D

Soo yeah... *glomps* Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Heeey there, Caitlin, welcome welcome. :3

It's always nice to see long time Pokemon fans join us!

I hope you have fun here, make lots of friends, and stay with us for awhile.
    Also be sure to take a look at the rules, and don't be afraid to ask any of the staff members if you have questions. :D

See you around the forums.

(Oh, and that Umbreon avi is adorable. xD)

Zizi

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    Heeey there, Caitlin, welcome welcome. :3

It's always nice to see long time Pokemon fans join us!

I hope you have fun here, make lots of friends, and stay with us for awhile.
    Also be sure to take a look at the rules, and don't be afraid to ask any of the staff members if you have questions. :D

See you around the forums.

(Oh, and that Umbreon avi is adorable. xD)

Aww thank you so much for the welcome!
    And it's great to meet you :D
    I'm sure i'll have lots of fun here ^_^
    Hehe thank you so much, Umbreon rocks :)

BurgerBoy

AKA Chris
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Good intro, welcome to poke community

MAn, youre really nice, thats why alot of people are going to like you here

Last edited by a moderator:

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I'm partial to unhealthy food too ^^
    Heh, that's exactly how I am too. I have a sister that keeps telling me to eat healthy food and stop drinking soda, but I don't listen to her. ^.^

Anyway, enough about me. Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :3

Zizi

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    Heh, that's exactly how I am too. I have a sister that keeps telling me to eat healthy food and stop drinking soda, but I don't listen to her. ^.^

Anyway, enough about me. Welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :3

Omg screw healthy food lol, as we speak I am preparing to shove a burger in the microwave.. and hopefully not blow it up.. which I've obvs never done.. hehe.
    And thank you very much, im sure i will, brill to meet you ^^

Hi! How are you! Tree and Little Me!

I'm awesomesauce! How're you? nice to meeeeet you ^_^

MAn, youre really nice, thats why alot of people are going to like you here

Aww thank you so much, thats so nice, i really hope so :D

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Hey there!
    My name is Eivana, and I am a huge Pokemon fan. I have been a huge Pokemon fan since about '96-'98, but I got REALLY into the franchise when the metal games came out. Gold, Silver, and especially Crystal got me completely hooked!

Hey, I would like to be friends with you. I am a very nice person, and I am very social. I would love if you would drop me a visitor message. =) Have fun around her either way.

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Whoa, hey!
    Diggin' the personality:3
    I am sure you'll enjoy it here.
    Make sure and read the rules, and feel free to drop me a line if you're in need of a friend. :D

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Hi Caitlyn. : D

Welcome to PC, I'm sure that almost everyone who welcomed you said to read the rules, I really hope you did so. : P
    All I can say is Have fun and stay active. :]

Zizi

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    Are you interested in battling?

I am yes, but I really need to learn how to battle online lol! it's something i've always been interested in but never done. Hopefully I can ^_^

Hey there!
    My name is Eivana, and I am a huge Pokemon fan. I have been a huge Pokemon fan since about '96-'98, but I got REALLY into the franchise when the metal games came out. Gold, Silver, and especially Crystal got me completely hooked!

Hey, I would like to be friends with you. I am a very nice person, and I am very social. I would love if you would drop me a visitor message. =) Have fun around her either way.

Omg yes, the metal games are awesomesauce :D Sure i'll do that, you sound very nice thank you! D

Welcome to the PC! Umbreon is such an awesome Pokemon!

Hehe i've always had a soft spot for Umbreon ^_^

Whoa, hey!
    Diggin' the personality:3
    I am sure you'll enjoy it here.
    Make sure and read the rules, and feel free to drop me a line if you're in need of a friend. :D

Aw thank you very much! and I will do :D nice to meet you :)

Hi Caitlyn. : D

Welcome to PC, I'm sure that almost everyone who welcomed you said to read the rules, I really hope you did so. : P
    All I can say is Have fun and stay active. :]

Thank you and nice to meet you! Don't worry I read the rules throughly last night :D Thank you!

benthekid

Know one knows you like you do
    Years
    ah hello welcome to this forum
    a big one as it happens so i am sure you will find somthing to do

Thank you! haha yes, i'm sure i will :D
    its a reasonable place to join

Last edited by a moderator:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hey, and welcome to PC! You're sure to find something to do here, and you'll get the hang of battling pretty quickly. Anyway, enjoy your stay and just ask if you need anything :)

Back