• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code: [EM] Items, TMs, Tutor Moves Expansion

deidara9216

deidara9216
Years
Rookie question, I have managed to make it work when implementing it, but when I try to change the name of the new items, their description or their image I always get questions, how can I solve that?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Good morning everyone. I am aware that you may not get a response from this as it is a semi old thread.

I've tried compiling this, with some success. I'm not interested in expanding the items, TMs or guardians, but I do want to expand the pocket space of the bag. I compile according to these preferences then.

For the pockets I want to expand, a table is created in RAM at 0x0203CF64 based on the number of items I told it in the "items.py" file. During gameplay this seems to work, I get items and they are stored in the expanded pocket. The problem with this is that if I restart the game, all the items in the expanded pockets will disappear.

Could someone guide me on this or give me some indication as to why it happens?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
This does not help at all. I am totally confused on how to combine all of this. How do I apply this to my rom hack? How? HOW!!!

Back