• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Embaracing childhood memories?

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    lol when i was younger i had a diaper one (it wasn't one of those ones that you can wear in water) and i went into our little pool and when i got out my diaper was sagging down! My parents have a picture of this NOO!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    =3 this is a great refreshing thread and I dont have much to post right now cause my brain is kinda fried XD But I remember when I was little my mom was trying to teach me to go to the bathroom out of my PJ's ... lol I could always go P or Number 1. But there was nothing more nasty then when I desided it would be a sweet idea to go solids in my Pj's and leave the toilet to my mom for cleaning XD I SERIOUSLY had ishues! XDLOL. I think my Pj's got washed every three hours and thats when I was 7! god... nasty..

another time that is just embarising to me is when I was 5 and I got the greatest doll in the world.. I told my mom I would never make it duirty and I would charish it forever( which now a days I do it's 13 years old ) lol but about nine hours after telling my mom that, I barried the doll in the backyard and forgot what I did with it for a week XD that was so durty I swear it's still got duirt from honory street in its ears and mits!

One final time for the night is when we shot somthing into a tall tree and my brother was trying to get it down with a rock, I think I was 8, but I thought :Wow that was a far shot: then befor I knew it gravity became real and the darn rock split my lower lip in two, just to find out the whole time the rock was falling from the sky my mom was yelling at me to move away XD I ignored everything BUT the rock. lolXD

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    ....In kindergarten, I kicked a kid in the crouch so hard that it made him spew... Well? He shouldn't have tried to kiss me.

- Sir Critias

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I was one of those four year old that despised girls. What is wrong with younglings.. girls are some of my better friends.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Apparently I used to go around lifting up girl's skirts, wondering if candy would come out;;

Years
    I once accidently mistook a stranger to be my mom and I went like this " hey mum can I pleez pleez pleeeeeeeeeez have a chocolate!" .That lady turned around and when I saw her I was so embarrassed and red in the face....:(

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I had a few of those moments. I just say one for now.

In 5th grade these kids were picking on me and then I try being tough but I started to cry. Then I decided to run to the teacher but the decided not to and went to the back of the line.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I had this one moment in my childhood that's just TOO embarrassing to say.
    When I was in the fourth grade, I walked into the wrong classroom and everyone noticed, or I thought so.
    For then on I never wore that one outfit, ever again, so the kids could never identify me. And worst of all, they were right next-door to my real classroom so everytime I went out of the room, I feared being seen by those devil children. T_T thank Buddha I left that terrible school!

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    I was attacked by a dog which left an unoticeable scar between my eyes, it hurt XD, but its like it never happened.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Another embarrassing thing was when I was at my mom's aunt's house in New Jersey and she had this old cat. I tried to play with the cat but the cat was quite cranky and chased me across the house, everyone saw and worst of all, it was caught on tape and my mom likes to play it like every few months T_T, a photo isn't bad but a gawddam video of it is horrendus. When I get a video editor and someone who edits videos, I'll pay then anything to edit that out of the video.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I been picked on too and other things happened during that time which I didn't want to think about. Not until I was about twelve. After that...it was fine. =3

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
    I hate my childhood... I were bullied alot (when I were in kindy,early primaries) and all of them were older kids. They always picked on me, since I'm really short and were easy target since it's hard for me to tell the teachers...

Anyhow, once, I were looking down and were following my dad (that was when he and my mum were together), or what I thought he was, but were different person, I found my dad not so far away, and I were glad that stranger didn't even noticed me...

Back