• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] Emerald decapitalization patch?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hello everybody. I'm not sure where to ask this so sorry if its in the wrong place but does anybody have an Emerald decapitalization patch? All the links I can find are dead but I need it for a personal project I am working on and the newer ROM bases wont work for me. Thanks!

Trainer 766

I was kinda hoping for just a decapitalization patch and not a rom base but its hard to find. I know it exists because the pokecommunity has a thread for it, but the attatchment links are broken. By any chance do you know anybody who has it? Thanks!

Try this one.https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327901 I don't know if this is the one where you said the links are broken,but that's all I can help.If you still can't manage to succeed it,lemme know and I'll find another one.

Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    Gen 3 Tools' Anti Exploud decapitalizes some stuff, at least. It doesn't seem to decapitalize actual dialogue, though, and I had to use Move Editor to get a couple of moves that G3T missed (which, this seems to be the thread for the latter tool? I got mine elsewhere, so I'm not sure).

I'd honestly like to know how to decapitalize some text that I'm not sure how to, such as in the Birch intro speech, Wallace's spiel when you fight him/after beating him, and some in battle text.

Back