• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald Fire type places to train

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    OK. I have a lvl 46 torkoal and I can't train on gabby and ty anymore. I am training at new mauville and it is horrible. My exp meter literally inches up one by one. Any good places to train before I barf. POST FAST PLZ.

little heart<3,
    Neo

Seeker

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    What do you mean you cannot battle against Gabby anymore? Do you mean you don't want to? I have battled her so much that she no longer changes routes anymore, but still wants to battle and still tries to interview me afterwards. I am talking literally thousands of battles too as that is the way I acquire easy money to purchase things for breeding purposes.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • shanecdavis is right, you're a bit early to give up training on Gabby and Ty.
    Keep battling them for a little while longer, at least until you can solo the Elite 4 with your Torkoal. xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    They are BOTH right with that. In order to do it ASTER, give your Torkoal an EXP, Share so it can get the bulk of the EXP points, as well as leaving it in the battle.
    If you dont like it there, then try heading for the Sky Pillar (if in Emerald) or Victory Road (if in Ruby or Saphire). Both give good bits of EXP, but in Sky Pillar watch of for exploding Claydol. o.0

Back