• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Emerald: Gonna get it?

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I probely not going to get it. It is just a marketing ploy and I alreay have sapphire I dont need 15 rehashes of the same game.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Champion Steven said:
    But what new features are there?

It's amazing how many people fail to read all the detailed and informative stickies we have here at PC. Like the big one that tells you all the new features of Emerald. Yes, it's there, go find it.

klducks

Team WWC
    Years
    • Age 34
    • WWC
    • Seen Aug 14, 2005
    im getting it just because of the fact that you can get a for sure nature w/ the everstone by breeding

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    Hell Yeah I'm Gunna Get It!!! It's Gunna Rock!! I Actually Have It...In Japanese.
    *Calls Emporor Of Japan*WE AMERICANS HAVE NEEDS TO YA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Slams Phone Down* Anyway... They Have A Few Pokemon Emerald Games On Ebay That Are In English. I Think It Is Probably Bootleg, But If It Is In English...I Don't Really Care At All. I Won One, And It Is Coming IN The Mail. Only Thing Is, It's Coming From Hong Kong, So I'll Have To Wait About Two Weeks*Starts Crying*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    How could any pokemon player not get it? I mean, for 1 thing its the newest pokemon game. It's gonna have a whole lot more things to do including new badges on a whole new island called the battle frontier(i think). Also, they're gonna change the R/S arragement of the gym and add more trainers and the gym leaders will have different pokemon. I'm definitely gonna get it.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    I'm most likely going to get Emerald. I usually always get the Pokemon RPG games like this anyway. :P I have all of them so far from Red and Blue to Ruby and Sapphire. :P So yeah, getting Emerald. :P

Back