• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • For more emoticons of mine go here
    https://tearsofmysins.deviantart.com/gallery/

below are some of my emoticons, and description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn onesarcher, not so great

------------------------------

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn oneshauntedpainting,i like it, (i know the shading isnt great, but itll be rlly hard to fix it )

-----------------------------

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones(acoustic guitar, and yes, the guys is a lefty)

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones(a day in the life of me, in school)

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones *sigh*

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones my cookie! i just animated this, the emoticons r from https://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33879162/

-------------------------------

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones Zipfolder+annoying guy,, or a better name, Zip it!

--------------------------------

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones *paranoid *

--------------------------------

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones look up in at the sky! its a bird, no , its a plain! no its a big huge rock!

-----------

Emoticons,animated ones, better than msn ones
    the chest looks weird i know, ill fix it, sooner or later

tell me what u think! and if u want to use them, tell me, please,

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    xD I love the Zip It one, that's definatly the best. The haunted painting is a close second! The only thing wrong with the archer is that the arrow flies too slow. Either put down the frame timing or use less frames to make it even more awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back