• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emotional or emotionless?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
  • Emotions is a huge part of being human. A human without emotions simply ceases to be a human altogether. We would simply become empty husks of a living organism. Without emotions, we would lose just about everything no matter how much you have, including the ability to love - the most important emotion of all that makes the world go round. That is what I think, therefore emotions I shall choose, even if its comes with all the pain and suffering of sadness and anger.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I want my emotions gone. It'll likely be the only thing that can stop me from over-thinking things & putting my mind at ease. If that's the case, my so-called "Humanity" is but a small price to pay, especially if it gets rid of my desperate cravings for sex.

Hell, I started disliking being a human once I realized that it isn't any better no matter what gender you are.

Back