• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EM's Trading + Give Away Thread

Years
    if you dont want ho-oh i can trade you a untouched, legit, negai boshi, jirachi (i think this is a rare event)

Jirachi
    timid nature
    lvl 5
    Hp 26
    Atk 13
    Def 16
    Sp.Atk 16
    Sp.Def 16
    speed 17

alert to sounds likes sweet food
    attacks are wish and confusion

That sounds good, you wanted Celebi?

Now, thanks to everyone around me on these awesome boards, I only have these pokes left to find before I'll have to start dealing with legendaries and events.... Caterpie, Weedle, Tangela, Ekans, Zangoose, Seviper, Gligar, Teddiursa, Shuckle, Lotad, Sableeye, Mawile, Solrock, Lunatone, Tropius

Anyone out there able to help me find these pokes?
    Thanks again, in advance!
    Kate

Of those I can breed you: Weedle, Tangela, Zangoose, Seviper, Gligar, Lotad, Solrock, and Lunatone

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2008
    Yes i really wanted the celebi but i want to know wat nature the celebi is, an all the stats if thats ok

P.S
    then we can organise a time to trade or if you dont want the Negai boshi jirachi i got another rare event the Tanabata Jirachi the details are

lvl 5
    lonely nature
    Hp 25
    Atk 17
    Def 14
    Sp.Atk 15
    Sp.def 15
    Speed 15

good perserverance
    likes spicy food

this jirachi has not yet caught pokerus, the nagai boshi one is pokerus cured

KatyaDiDGroove

Sinnoh League Champion
    Years
    • Age 42
    • NYC
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    Hello everyone!

Anybody know where I can locate a trash and or sandy cloaked burmy?

Thanks in advance!
    Kate

Also still in search of a caterpie, ekans and mawile

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2012
    gieaway pokemon

Can I get a gilgar and staryu? I prefer female if possible, any nature is fine. Thank you.

Name: Alex
    FCode: 0860 2821 4110

Years
    Yes i really wanted the celebi but i want to know wat nature the celebi is, an all the stats if thats ok

P.S
    then we can organise a time to trade or if you dont want the Negai boshi jirachi i got another rare event the Tanabata Jirachi the details are

lvl 5
    lonely nature
    Hp 25
    Atk 17
    Def 14
    Sp.Atk 15
    Sp.def 15
    Speed 15

good perserverance
    likes spicy food

this jirachi has not yet caught pokerus, the nagai boshi one is pokerus cured
    I'll take either. The info on Celebi is:

lvl 70
    Hardy nature
    Hp 234
    Atk 154
    Def 152
    Sp.Atk 159
    Sp.def 151
    Speed 145

Mischievous
    Happily eats anything

OT: 10 ANIV
    ID: 00010

Can I get a gilgar and staryu? I prefer female if possible, any nature is fine. Thank you.

Name: Alex
    FCode: 0860 2821 4110
    Sure thing, when we're both online we can trade

alright. we can trade when we are both on.
    Cool, just send me a message if you see me on. I'll do the same.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Heya,
    I've just started on Pokemon Diamond. I would really appreciate the free Gligar, since they're not available on my game. A Staryu would be very nice also.

I notice you don't offer Piplup along with the other Gen 4 starters - is this because you don't have one? I could breed mine... otherwise, I have nothing to offer you (unless you would like several Magikarps with comedic nicknames).

Years
    Sure thing, there's both free, so give me what you'd like. A piplup would be nice so I could breed it for people. I have one, but it's got a good nature so I don't want to mess with it.

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Do you want to trade right now?

Actually, I'm not even up to the breeding centre yet; I'm that new. When I eventually get a second Piplup, I'll send it to you.

Years
    Staryu
    EM's Trading + Give Away Thread
    ~15

could i have 1 of these please for my bidoof?

Years
    Hey can i have a staru and a gligar and do u want a piplup and a mudkip i noticed that you don't have it on your list

Back