• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enchanted

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
A few days ago, I rented the movie Enchanted to watch with my nieces. I wasn't expecting it to be anything too special considering some of the other movies that Disney has been putting out recently, but I thought they'd probably enjoy watching it. Of course, they did, but to my surprise I did too!

We watched it twice together, but even after they'd gone I couldn't help but watch it two more times. The songs are just so catchy, and the storyline is really cute. Enchanted is my new favorite thing ever.

Has anyone else seen this movie? Do you agree that it's amazing?

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I've seen it, and it was amusing, but I wasn't as impressed with it as I thought I'd be. The chipmunk kinda irritated me a little, but then again, I'm not really one for animal sidekicks. XD

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I saw it once, the choir and band from my high school took a trip to New York, and on the long bus rides we watched a variety of movies, this being one of them.

I admit it was better than I expected, I probably wouldn't watch it again, but it had its moments. Although I think it had trouble deciding whether it was a parody of a traditional Disney movie or if it actually was one.

Back