• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ENDED!] jackbox games

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    [ENDED!] jackbox games
    Welcome, welcome to the Get Together's Official Jackbox Event! Starting at 3 PM EST daily, I will ping those who want to join and once a fair number of people show up, I will stream a Jackbox game via discord! In events when I'm not streaming, Corviknight will host some rounds in my place (starting 7 PM GMT +1 on a weekday, 1 PM GMT +1 on a weekend).

But, what is Jackbox you may ask?
    Jackbox is a party game with a huge variety of games you can play without using a controller nor buying the game! Simply go to jackbox.tv using your computer, smart phone, or tablet, type in the room code shown on the screen, and give yourself a name no longer than 12 characters (ideal if you use your own name and to keep it appropriate). While there will be voice chat, you do not need to talk to participate and have fun!

The rules are basically follow all PokeCommunity rules and no collaborating with your team during this event.

How will the points be awarded?
    If you manage to win a game, your team will be awarded 50 points! It will be added up after hosting is finished.

Have fun!

Last edited:

faf

Years
    Hello all!
    The first Jackbox game for today will be later than 3 PM EST and I'm hoping to host this no later than 8 PM EST. I will ping in Discord in advance when I'll be hosting the stream.

faf

Years
    GRAND TOTAL
    ARMOR ABODE

TUNDRA TOWN

Thank you all for joining all these games, it was a lot of fun! And I like to thank Corviknight and Tsutarja for helping out with hosting!

Last edited:
    Back