• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Endgame Discussion [SPOILERS]

Exoaria

such pokemon wow
Years
  • I've just beaten the game this morning (it's 5:00AM where I am) with 58 hours clocked. I took my time the whole way through and it paced up so much towards the end, I was enjoying the slow pace at the start of the game. I'm enraged at how little there is to do. There wasn't even an Unknown Dungeon equivalent to catch Mewtwo in with super strong wild Pokemon until you reach him. The Sea Spirit's Den is still empty and the only post-game things there are to do is catch that disgusting ground-type legendary in Terminus Cave and do some battle in a really watered down excuse for a town. This is the sloppiest endgame since Pokemon Red and Blue... even they had more to do afterwards. This can't be right for Pokemon X and Y and I'm not willing to accept it this.
    There's a lot more to the post-game content and because the game is still really new, that's all it is. The story was too short, Game Freak could NOT leave us with such an appalling aftermath.

Professor Sycamore said something about his 'secret' in Couriway Town, which also happens to be a town with a train station. That train must lead to the post-game content. There must be so many other things that we haven't figured out yet but even Serebii seems to think that this is all there is to it. You guys have to figure out somehow how to actually access this post-game content, because this can't be all there is. The story was shorter than Gold/Silver's main plot. There's enough room for a solid 10 hours of post-game content, and even then it would be a little underdeveloped. I'm just so freakin' mad at Game Freak for hiding it like this, because while we wait to figure out how to actually find all the endgame content I have to feel like this is all there is to the game.

What have you guys found so far?

Years
  • It's sorta annoying how people are complaining. This is the biggest release SINCE Red and Blue. They must have spent so much time on this game working on re-creating all the animations and environments. There is plenty to do after the game has finished. You can fill your Pokedex for one. It's going to feel much more rewarding considering how many they've actually included in this game. That being said, people will always find something to fault.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    I loved the ending after you beat the pokemon league. I was almost in tears when that (really tall 3,000 year old man) reunited with his pokemon.
    It was really nice to have more than just a hall of fame cutscene.

There's one thing I don't like. Idk if this is true or not but my friend told me that u need to download stuff by January or ,else you have to pay, to send over pokemon from like black and white.

I still don't get why they split up sections in the pokedex. I like it to be just a Kalos pokedex or just a National pokedex.

Overall I loved the game. Best. Pokemon. Game. Yet.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • All I have found is Mewtwo/Zygarde, one more rival battle to upgrade the mega ring, and then the Looker sidequests in Lumiose. The Battle Tower thing in the southern town (name escapes me) gets stale after 3 battles. Not a whole lot to do after the main story, but I'm keeping myself busy buying a ton of clothes haha.

Back