• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Entai in pokemon yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    For some reason this hasnt happend to any one else but me. But i had all 151 pokemon, or so i thought. When one day I was walking around were farfetchd is found...And all the sudden....ENTAI APPEARED! It was so crazy. Its never happened to me again. ANd hes impossible to capture with out a master ball. OR incredible luck. He ran away before i could catch him. Sad sad story. Has any one else ever seen Entai in pokemon yellow? ALso...while im talking. I heard ALL these rumors about so called "surfing pikachu" some sorta, "hidden mini game" but i never found it. i havent played for about a year.

Artty

aka. Unown !
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    Yeah, Entei in Yellow, seems logical consitering the Legandary Dogs/Cats wern't even thought of...

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • Are you kidding me?

That's the most ridiculous claim I have ever heard in my life.

Of course they're wouldn't be Ent"e"i in Pokemon Yellow. Take false stories somewhere else.

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    "Didn't I tell you to stop making up animals"
    sarge

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    im not lying

I can't believe i can't find any one else who has had the same luck as i have!!! i swear it to be true... Why would i lie? Why would i search "pokemon forums" on google to lie about something as out of the blue as this? Do you guys know about the surfing pikachu rumor? well. So far this forum is proving to be full of noobs.
    im just saying that cuz if i am the only true pokemon yellow master in the world then thats just sad. I SWEAR i SAW ENTEI!!! It was even in my pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    Dont you remember seeing the engraving of hoohoo and entei in the pokemon center during the first episodes of pokemon? Im starting to think that my game was designed specially for some reason....like maybe, just something some one put in as a little thing. Who knows, theres thousands of glitches in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    you never know. Anythings possible i guess. Tell me how to do it and I'll belive you.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • It is in no way possible that Entei is in the game - beside the fact that he didn't exist at the time - if he was in the game it would have been found AGES ago, so get off the internet with your fake cheatcodes and crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back