• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    its okay suicune i can wait and Sora is from a game called kingdom hearts its a real great game and whoever requested it needs to show a pic to suicune if he doesn't know what it is

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    What about my bug suicune

Goatman56 said:
    sweet thanks suicune your the best can u make me a new bug type pokemon thats gold with a back pic thanks

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
    Could i get a back picture of these
    Enter the Request Room!

Enter the Request Room!
    Enter the Request Room!
    Enter the Request Room!

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Um, can you take the R/S Young couple Sprite and make them look like Brock and Erika (so it's Brock and Erika that are hugging each other)?

Legendary MasterX

Dracogriff
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 5, 2005
    Thanks for the backpic Suicune.Can you please make this into a backshot while your at it?:
    Enter the Request Room!

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    put me for one suicune cause remember my munchlax i'll be 6th so i'll rquest another one can u make me a new kangaroo thats gray with a back pic. good thing your not like elina she would say u mean a kangaskan

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    haha yeah i'll get to it soon enough now i have a friend that knows me in real life his name is word_life so sometimes request like this hemhem
    Can i have a something done by word_life,or,Can i have a something done by talking_suicune

Back