• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Suicune I know i'm requestin alot but can u recoulor this with Sapphire/Ruby moves and make the hair Blue his back pack orange his hat sky blue and make his shirt yellow and make his skin normal color not grey and give him brown gloves heres the sprite o and nice Aipom in your avatar still lookin for that new suicune thing and heres the sprite
    Enter the Request Room!

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    When should I expect my sprites to be finished? By the way, the backpics matter the most, so if you can't do the sprites, go ahead and do the backpics first.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    hey suicune! Do you think you could make a girl trainer sprite wearing a purple tank top, a baseball cap and jeans??

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hello suicune i just wanted to see if u were gonna make any sprites today just a question if u don't want to its okay

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2004
    hey T_S(and every body else) this is one of my best sprites(I think) what do you think?

Enter the Request Room!

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Does that mean you're not going to do mine at all?

Didn't you just say you had to do LegendaryMasterX's sprites and then you would do mine? Did you really mean that or did you only say that so I wouldn't worry?

Back