• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Enter the Request Room!

Whats better? Digimon or Pokemon?

• Total voters

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    1 finished
    Enter the Request Room!

sorry i couldn't do this earlier my mom didn't let me on the comp...
    EDIT: done mewterpie 2
    Enter the Request Room!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Hey can I have a really cute sprite. Dont really care what pokemons it is but I just want a really cute one. Okay? Let your imagination run free. Like a free thing.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    *pulls up bacon boy and pumels him* u don't say that to my friend so back off thats just not nice and i could just call a mod on u so fast it would make your head spin

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    bacon_boy said:
    can u make me a ***** sprite with a vaginjas colors, and your ugly face on it
    You shouldn't be posting stuff like that.It's rude and against the rules.*mutters jerk*

Whenever you get the time,T_S,could you make a Jolteon/Raichu mix?

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    k i know whats happenin. thats not bacon boy posting. it's Rey619Rey. He insulted Goatman and he has a different file, word_-_life who got banned for insulting me. He's a hacker and he's hacking bacon boy. To ... well i dunno what he's doin it for. I'll phone bacon boy and tell him to change his password, fast. Please it's probably not him put him on your ignore list it will defineltly help.* sighs for all the crap that happens here*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    talking_suicune said:
    k i know whats happenin. thats not bacon boy posting. it's Rey619Rey. He insulted Goatman and he has a different file, word_-_life who got banned for insulting me. He's a hacker and he's hacking bacon boy. To ... well i dunno what he's doin it for. I'll phone bacon boy and tell him to change his password, fast. Please it's probably not him put him on your ignore list it will defineltly help.* sighs for all the crap that happens here*
    Oh ok.Sorry,we didn't know that.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I dunno he just seems mean and whats with the whole mean word life all of a sudden he never seemed so mean but know sheesh

talking_suicune

is back in business
    Years
    he was the fuss all around here for the past few days, remember?
    i got a PS2 for Xmas!! I got three games: The spongebob squarepants game, THUG2, and Need 4 Speed Undrgrd 1. Yay! ^^
    EDIT: awww i made the cute thing looky
    Enter the Request Room!

Last edited:

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hey suicune can u make the walking sprites for my trainer sprite in my sig plz and be thanking u and that thing that U made is cute

Back