• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Entralink

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Entralink is a place in the center of the Unova region where you can connect to another "world" if you have wireless communications turned on, but only in Black/White. You can also only connect w/other players if you were in an area that supported it, which is everywhere expect the lower part of the region and the Pokemon League. (Basically Castelia City and below.) Through here, you can do various Entralink missions, and level up your own Entralink. In Black2/White2, this is scrapped in favor of Funfest Missions, which can be played with up to 100 other people.

Did you ever use Entralink? Did you do the missions and collect Pass Orbs? Did you ever bother with the Funfest Missions in the sequel games? What did you think of Entralink?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    omg kory you keep making all these threads for features i never used lmfao i think i used entralink once? just to get the challenge key thing in bw2??? that's what you use entralink for right........omg

Back