• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ep 174: The shock and overall disgust?!?! Rowan's clumsy return!!

Renyui!

ascender
Years
  • Thanks man. Yeah, the quality is a bit off cause my school computer is like 3x3 cm screen >.<

Here's that one devilishly good looking man posting some scrabbles while gulping down his fruit drank.
    spritelols.png

beautifulirony.png

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • *in regards to post above*

First tag has some interesting effects. However, it suffers from lack of lighting. Add a light-yellow lighting or a light C4D above the sprite, it'll look tons better. It needs some color too, right now it's monotone. Hints of light yellow (2-pixel dots, splatter) would be great here.

Second tag has nice atmosphere and contrast, but the yellow and blue effects just does not fit the atmosphere and overall color. Strengthen the lighting to accentuate the focal's dark tones. Dark-toned render C4Ds would look fantastic here I reckon, and some hint of effect C4Ds.

This, this and this are really sweet btw, you should lean more to these kinds of styles.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Oh I know the feel... :(

Ok, I've commented on the most recent in the voting thread for the battle.
    So, general comments ahoy. It seems that a lot of your recent stuff, (not necessarily the last post, but like the last few) have been experiments, which is all good, but I don't feel like you're really progressing the experiments that much. You had lots of playing around with funky colours, but I feel like you are messing around in areas that maybe aren't as beneficial for you as others...
    As it stands, you generally are pretty awesome at adjustment layers and have your own style which I quite like, but tagging is changing, and what you are doing is starting to feel dated, almost exhausted. I wanna see some real experimenting, particularly with effects and composition. It's a similar deal to Derozio, you are great at graphics, I'm not discrediting you at all, but you have all your eggs in one basket, and from what I've seen, you are awesome at one style, but you don't look like breaking free of it and improving. So yeah, experiment with effects predominantly and you'll be on the path to gold! ;D

This and this. They are a bit older, but more like these please!

hope that wasn't complete douche baggery and harsh and nasty...

Back