• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epi 384. Absol in anime.

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    I`m very happy today^^
    Finally we will see a episode about Absol.

Its a title of epi 384

Ep 384: Absol! Ceeping Shadow of Disaster!

I hope, it will be exciting episode^^

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    omfG ThIs iS GonnA rOCk CaUse LiKe thEy OnLy APPEAr whEN THeRe iS a dISAsteR AND iT MeaS thEre Is gOnNA Be ONe, WOot!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    If Absol appears, there'd better be a really freaking good reason. They'd better deliver on the disaster whenever he appears promise. Perhaps the 'Ancient Evil' will show itself afterwards...

Flannery

~Shippings Lover~
    Years
    I`m glad, because I will get a lot of Absol piccies^^
    You know, I have had only few piccies of him, from "Jirachi Wish Maker". But now I will get much more and an episode!

Honestly, writers sometimes aren`t fair. So great pokemon like Absol should be much earlier in anime. We haven`t seen Gardevoir too.

Absolkid

The best Absol Trainer!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Yes! I can't wait for the ep (I'd have to wait about a year), since Jirachi Wish maker isn't in the UK until about next year!

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I hope not! it may not be big enough to put in a movie. I think The groudon and Kyogre battle will be in the regular eps as well, and team magma will have groudon, and team aqua will have kyogre. I think that may take two to three eps though...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    there already is 2 episodes "kyorge vs groundon" part 1 & 2 pikachu gets the orb inside him

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Dude, it's not 'great' for Pikachu to have that orb inside of him. It makes him go nuts, totally nuts. There are pics of what he looks like with the orb inside of him and it's totally creepy... But Lance comes back in it, so it's not all bad... Don't know how it will end though... But it IS indeed two parts.

The 7th Movie is about Deoxys and Rayquaza, just to clarify. The Hoenn movies will have no bearing on the 'Groudon vs Kyogre' issue. That is going to be covered in the series.

The last Hoenn movie won't either, because it's ALREADY slated to be about a 4th Edition Pokemon.

One Absol means a great disaster is coming. So, if there are a bunch of them, or if one gigantic Absol shows up, I guess that means the characters are just screwed...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Oh, I know it will be awesome, hopefully. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a letdown. Lots of shows tend to hype up an episode or a special, and it ends up being a waste of time... I guess we'll just have to wait a few weeks to find out...

They need something on the level of the Phoenix Saga from the original X-Men to happen in Pokemon... That'd be cool...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    the first episode wasnt that great still need to dl the next but thats wen they fight

edit: s baby u talkin bout jean became the phionex

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    SBaby said:
    Dude, it's not 'great' for Pikachu to have that orb inside of him. It makes him go nuts, totally nuts. There are pics of what he looks like with the orb inside of him and it's totally creepy... But Lance comes back in it, so it's not all bad... Don't know how it will end though... But it IS indeed two parts.?
    Intriguing. Do you happen to have copies of these pictures that you can PM me?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Porygon: Check TSS Killer's avatar. It says it all. Well, not really, but it shows a tiny clip of what Pikachu looks like when he's got the orb inside him. Kind of looks like old-school Vegeta powering up in DBZ...

The Advanced Generation: Episode 373 Groudon vs Kyogre Part 1 thread should still be here on this board in the 4th page. It has more info about the episodes.

On a side note, G vs K takes place 10 episodes before the Absol one, so Absol is not linked to G vs K. That's not the disaster.

Last edited:
    Back