• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epic Mickey

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    So the game is about art and goop now instead of post-apocalyptic steam punk. Wasn't sold on the steam punk idea, but I favour it over this...goopy one.

You mean near the fence? I guess, if you're looking you could see a rabbit figure. I don't know know why Oswald would be jealous of Mickey. Or be considered a forgotten character. Walt lost the rights to the character. It took many years for the company to get him back. Not as if they weren't using the character, they couldn't.

I still say it's Oogie Boogie and not Blot.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oswald would be jealous as he was basically the form for Mickey. I can see it happening and that should be the blot being all menacing and scary looking from a big goop of ink.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    I expect Hannah Montana as a boss with spikes through her back and blood bleeding through her eyes, of course it's kid friendly. :p

Back