• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Epic Pokewalker Story(ies)?

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
Years
  • Ok. So here is probably the most epic story that happened to me today. Just skip to if u wana hear the bit with the walker.

So i was at work, and got to clean the gutters on the roof (lol wtf i know). So i was up there. My work uniform is a simple t-shirts, pants and apron when im working in the kitchen. So i had my pokewalker in my pocket. So im on the roof cleaning the gutters when i accidently kick the ladder down. But i quickly jump out and yank the ladder barely holding onto it. Then i feel my walker (thinking it was my phone) sliding out my pocket. I feel it drop so i quickly grab it, also in midair.

So there i am stretched out arm holding a ladder in one, and my walker in the other. I throw my walker onto the grass. But then i accidently let the ladder tip and i fall off the roof with the ladder. I land on top of the ladder with my back hurting like hell. Only to find my pokewalker smashed under the ladder -.-

Tip #42- Never throw pokewalkers onto grass in the path of a laddar.

Tell me your epic/lucky pokewalker stories.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I was picking starberries with my Pokewalker on. When we left I noticed it was gone. So the person working their went out in the rain (I think) and found it. When I got it back. It had like 50 more wats then what I left it with.

Frozzd

"Traditional"
    Years
  • I remember I was about to board a train a few weeks ago, and I had it in my pocket. I had almost tripped and the darn thing almost slid right out of my pocket on to the tracks, except for the one in a thousand chance that it bounced off the guy's heel in front of me, knocking it onto the first step inside the train where I could pick it up.

I've never been so lucky in my life.

Penutz

Breeder & Collector
    Years
  • I remember I was about to board a train a few weeks ago, and I had it in my pocket. I had almost tripped and the darn thing almost slid right out of my pocket on to the tracks, except for the one in a thousand chance that it bounced off the guy's heel in front of me, knocking it onto the first step inside the train where I could pick it up.

I've never been so lucky in my life.

Woaaah, what would u have done if it fell?

iuo96

iuo96
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    I just caught a lugia and I'm proud of myself (though I threw a master ball at it before it could attack). I wanted it to like me so I put it in my pokewalker. And I lost my pokewalker.I pushed random buttons on my DSi and here was the result.

LUGIA DUPLACATED I NOW HAVE TWO LUGIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • I was in science class, and I had to plug in my laptop, but the plug socket was on the floor, so I got on my stomach.
    The clip must've come off because my teacher walks by 5 minutes later, asking, "is this yours?"

I was like, "yeah, oops."

I told him it was a pedometer, he thought it was a Pokémon thing -- I quickly denied it, and then he gave me a weird look.

I think he may have one. :P

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I just caught a lugia and I'm proud of myself (though I threw a master ball at it before it could attack). I wanted it to like me so I put it in my pokewalker. And I lost my pokewalker.I pushed random buttons on my DSi and here was the result.

LUGIA DUPLACATED I NOW HAVE TWO LUGIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I wish I knew what buttons you pressed! Duplicating with Pokewalker! Awesome.

I don't have an epic story to tell. But I carry mine everywhere. And get points when I'm just sitting down by putting it around my foot with a hairtie and tapping my foot. Lolz.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • When I got Winner's Path, I was psyched about the Munchlax. So since it was rainy I taped mine to the Record Player, and then 6 hours later, the fun began. I caught several different Pokemon, but no Munchlax. Down to the last 10 watts. My heart is thumping. I memorized the amount of seconds it took for it to "get away".

*thump, thump*

!

*thump, thump*

!!

*thump, thump* *thump,thump*

!!!

I click, expecting to see yet another Beldum at the least, but then I see the small sprite of Munchlax prance across the screen! It was caught!

And that's my story!

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • Hm.
    I was unlucky.
    I was running from the parking lot to Old Navy (my job).
    It was raining cats and dogs and my pokewalker fell off of me. I spent days trying to find it, but its gone.

However, I recovered my Typhlosion and bought a new pokewalker online. :D

Years
  • well, if what my brother said is true, I think the pokewalker is alive and loves me, considering ive used it about 95% of the time. what made it interesting is that when I went abroad for a few days and my brother went to use it, he said he had it on him all day long and no steps had registered. but the minute I return, it started working again, and I didnt do anything more than put in my pocket.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
  • No real stories, although I found a way to get steps on it while only using my hand. The motion is kinda hard to describe though. It's kinda like an elliptical motion with up and down being the biggest motion and very little left to right but not so little that it's not noticeable if your looking at me. I also occasionally hang my hand off of my desk right at the wrist and get a sort of bouncing motion going with just the wrist moving and not the arm. Being lazy is fun.

BlazingShadow

Stealth God
    Years
  • Me... um... I just got Pokemon Soul Silver haven't open the Pokewalker yet hehe.
    But by the way I got one question when you buy a Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Soul Silver game does it always have the Pokewalker on it or is it just some kinda promo? Ya know some limited edition stuff?

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Yesterday, since it was an early release day and my buddy sounded like he was gonna do some cool stuff so I decided to go over to his place... then I wound up walking all over the neighborhood for about 2 hours. xD

Then I fell asleep and then after midnight I checked the steps from (now yesterday)

10248! and I was on Yellow Forest!

Unfortunatly, that meant nothing, as the steps already had been reset... and I didn't have a Pokemon in the walker either.

D=

Me... um... I just got Pokemon Soul Silver haven't open the Pokewalker yet hehe.
    But by the way I got one question when you buy a Pokemon Heart Gold or Pokemon Soul Silver game does it always have the Pokewalker on it or is it just some kinda promo? Ya know some limited edition stuff?

well when I bough my FireRed (probably in 08) it didn't have the wireless thingy...

I'm guessing that when B/W come out, they'll probobly stop bundling the walkers with the games and make you buy one online..

Last edited:

BlazingShadow

Stealth God
    Years
  • Yesterday, since it was an early release day and my buddy sounded like he was gonna do some cool stuff so I decided to go over to his place... then I wound up walking all over the neighborhood for about 2 hours. xD

Then I fell asleep and then after midnight I checked the steps from (now yesterday)

10248! and I was on Yellow Forest!

Unfortunatly, that meant nothing, as the steps already had been reset... and I didn't have a Pokemon in the walker either.

D=

well when I bough my FireRed (probably in 08) it didn't have the wireless thingy...

I'm guessing that when B/W come out, they'll probobly stop bundling the walkers with the games and make you buy one online..

Hehe so I was lucky to have one hehe tnx.

Back