• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.: Epic :.

Yolee

Autumnea
    Years
    Welcome

Welcome to the PokéCommunity "Team Epic" Expansion Thread. This is a clan started by me, Also formally known as Sir Epic, Although the clan is not officially open yet I plan on getting established and known on the Inter-Community with other Pokémon Trainers, and whatnot to some sort of extent.

Mission Statement
    As a whole Pokémon Trainers, and others can group together in a simple, yet complex community and be sane and isolated from the real chaotic world. Epic allows members of intelligence to a certain extent to enjoy a fun community along with the optional usage of our facilities along with programs and guides. Life is so complex yet so simple at the same exact moment. One word, One time, One thought, Epic.

Rules
    Simply I will not discuss rules, in a long boring sense... Mostly everything you need to know should be common sense but things about Epic in general will be discussed in this section.

1. If you have known me previously before PokéCommunity I have a passionate hate for what alot of people that have used the Internet before as " Noobs" I have a passionate hate for them, if you have any questions on things that make a person into my "Noob Code" just Message me sometime and I will gladly explain.

2. While in Epic you may also be a part of another clan, If you would like to invite other teammates or friends just as long as they are not " Noobs " they will gladly be welcomed into our community.

3. Stay active and don't make multiple accounts when I post my forum link in my signature once the forum is ready, Whilst there try to post commonly if you don't like something about your account maybe such as your name or anything else please talk to a mod and don't make another account we wont know who you are, also please don't spam here either.

4. Finally my Sub Clan Autumnea is a privilege for good and worthy users so please don't ask to be in it only I may accept someone into the Clan along with giving the other welcoming gifts and items whilst in Autumnea.​

Application
    Here is the application to join the clan, how straight forward can it get:

Name: (Real world name, For security purposes use your first name only here )
    Alias / Nickname: ( What you like to be called if you don't like your first name or if you have something you like to be called on the Internet.
    Why You Want To Join : ( A breif paragraph of so on why you want to be a member of Epic, you should probably start with "I want to join Epic because," )
    Contact Information ( Just incase we cant reach you via Pm you should add your Aim / Msn/ etc ... whatever suits you.

Memberlist

Soon To Be Updated After People Join !

Team Banners

After people start joining I will make one After.. The team Colors which all the text is in are the colors which should be used in the banner if you want to make one. To get yours posted here Please Pm me or contact me in some way.

Notes

This Section Will Be Constantly Updated:

For Now:

The Clan Is Not Officially Open Yet
    For Now I'm Accepting Members
    And We Are Starting To Become Settled.
    One I Add A Couple Things To The Forum
    I Will Add The Link To My Signature​

Thanks For Reading

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    OK, I just wanna let you know that color is gonna burn everyone's eyes, thus they are not gonna wanna join. I had to highlight the text to read it w/o burning my eyes, so it goes2show never use any light colors like yellow.

Back