• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Episode 3 and Bad News

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
The title of the 3rd pokemon X and y anime series is called "A battle or Aerial Mobility!"

But the bad news is that it wont air until February 1st! That means that we will have to wait until the middle of January jst the get th series going! This is going to be the longest month ever.

And more breaking news, the officail airdate of the Pokemon the series XY will begin January 18. 2014

Even more breaking news! Pokemon; the first movie will show on january the 4 on saturday at 8:30 AM ET, the the next week is Mewtwo-Prologue to the Awakening also at 8:30 ET. and then January 18, the newest season of Pokemon kicks off with the first episode of Pokemon the series XY!

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
As much as I enjoyed the preview of XY back in October, I really wished that I didn't watch them. My Saturdays aren't the same as they usually are and I don't like it D: At least when Jan. 18 rolls around I'll be able to watch the anime again albeit having watched the first two episodes. I'll be starting DP soon, so that's something to do in the meantime.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Not too shocking. I always knew X/Y wouldn't officially start until the new year. I'm not surprised they'll be re-airing the first two episodes first either. It'll be good for any of those who might have missed it. You know, the younger kids who can't find it online and missed the special preview back in October. The first two episodes were so good, I'm looking forward to watching them again until the new episodes are out in February.

Also the title for episode three, "A Battle for Aerial Mobility" is a neat title! More mature than the punny ones we usually get.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
ive actually kinda noticed that the anime is more intense like the moves are way more powerful. the gym episode at Viola, Fletchling was trapped in string shot and vivllon shot it with a solar beam. i mean thats pretty intense for a kid anime.

More news at the top of the page

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I'm glad that Prologue is going to be dubbed. For being the Unova League Champion, Virgil hasn't made that many appearances. It's a nice change of pace to watch episodes that don't revolve around Ash and his friends. I didn't expect it to be dubbed, though.

Back