• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Episodes with the Eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Hello there friends its been a while , anyway i like to know

Which episodes has Eevee and its evolutions? (I'm only interesed in Booster/Flamara/Flareon , Showers/Aquana/Vaporeon , Thunders/Blitza/Jolteon) Since Pokemon reruns at RTL2 (the pokemon league (sp?) just ended) and i like to know in which episodes they are

I already know of these episodes:

55 (Eevees on poster)
    105 (Jolteon only)

I know that in one episode there is a mind controlled Vaporeon but i don't know which one , so please help me

Edit

I just saw the episode guide on www.pokito.de and it seems the mind controlled pokemon are in episode 90

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Vaporeon - An Olden Pond #429 Battle Frontier season.

Jolteon - Get along little Pokemon #103 Orange islands season

Flareon - Some like it hot #242 Johto season.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Thank you very much ^_^ , but is that all the episodes in which they apear?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay, theres this really cool feature serebii.net has, it's called the animedex!~
    Heres a link!: https://serebii.net/anime/dex/
    Just choose your pokemon and it will show you what episode it appeared in and if it was wild, belonged to a trainer ect..

Years
    I did see a few recent episodes with Leafeon in it. Can't remember if it was Zoey's or someone elses.

I find it funny how the Pokedex treats the new Eeveelutions as if they don't exist and then it suddenly recognises them in the newer seasons.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Forget the episode number, but there was one (maybe more of the Wallace Cup episodes that showed May's Glaceon. Leafeon would be the most recent at the Sinnoh Grand Festival.

Sonics

darĸraι ғanвoy
    Years
    The episode where Dawn meets May for the first time , she says when she came to the sinnoh region she went to an Ice Cave and her Eevee evolved into Glaceon.

I think it was the episode before the Wallace cup.

Extra edit :Umm the original Pokemon movie the water tamer has a Vapoureon :D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Okay, theres this really cool feature serebii.net has, it's called the animedex!~
    Heres a link!: https://serebii.net/anime/dex/
    Just choose your pokemon and it will show you what episode it appeared in and if it was wild, belonged to a trainer ect..
    ...and that's all she wrote.

Also, if you do have simple questions about the anime, as in what episode a certain Pokémon aired in, music from an episode, etc. You are free to use our FAQ and Simple Help thread sticky. It's open for questions. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back