• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Episodes with your Favorite Pokemon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    So by now most Pokemon have been in an episode or two (with some small exceptions). Do you remember the episodes with your favorite Pokemon or their debuts? Did you like the episodes or do you wish your favorite Pokemon was showcased a little better.

Has any of your favorite Pokemon been on any one's team?

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
    I started with Generation 1 and the Original Series and instantly fell in love with...

Episodes with your Favorite Pokemon

Just so happens Vulpix debuted in Episode 28 with her trainer/breeder Suzie. Vulpix ultimately ended up with Brock on loan and had a few notable Episodes, including helping Misty win the Princess Festival. She was returned to Suzie during Johto but not before giving Team Rocket another taste of Fire Spin. Vulpix also appeared during the Silver Conference(aka Johto League) with the trainer Macy(who also got under Misty's skin for asking Ash out on a date).

Its Evolution isn't so bad either but I'm still a bit annoyed it got nerfed post Generation 1(I miss Ninetales having 100 SpA).

Last edited:
    Back