• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Erm.....Hi?

Shadowsam

The shadows force darkness
Years
  • Im Shadowsam,But I like to be called Sam.....NOT Samuel...I`m quite....Whats the word...Shy....So,Yeah and I just wanna Say...I hope I make friends!!

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, Sam! Have fun and enjoy your stay!! :) I'm sure you will make lots of new friends here, I will be your friend if you want! ;)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sam!

Well you're in luck, since you've stumbled upon a really great community! Everyone here is very friendly, and I'm sure you'll meet some new people in no time. While it may be a bit daunting at first, there's really no need to be shy. So don't be afraid to post often! =D

Hope to see you around sometime, and have fun! ^___^

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

*opens door* Don't be shy come on in! You will find that it is easy to fit in here and make alot of friends! Provided that you post alot and stay active of course but I'm sure you will have no trouble doing that right? So with that i hope that you have a good time here! I hope to get on with you! See you around!

Back