• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

eRotoms Volt-Tackled Pichu Shop ;D

EvolutionsRotom

Evolution Has It's Own Rotom
Years
  • Heyys
    This is my very first shop so i assure you this is not the best shop out there. So yeahhs. xD
    So yeahh this is my Volt-Tackled Pichu shop. All level 1s, have 4 natures : Adamant, Lax, Bashful and Lonely.
    If you want egged pichu with Volt-Tackle you will get more chance for a different nature.
    I have taken my time (and also my friends) into breeding and raising Volt-Tackled Pichu Eggs.
    UPDATING**

Heres are the Rules:
    1. ABSOLUTELY NO HACKS D: I pantiently took my time to breed
    2. I dont mind cloned pokemon, but i do mind if their hacked.
    3. No spamming in this thread.
    4. Please be polite. Like i said i have taken my time and my friends to breed and raise Volt-Tackled Pichu eggs.
    5. No Advertising threads here
    6. And the all most important rule in this thread: Have fun (Y) Take your time. Reply asap. In thread or in a private message.

WANTS:
    Charmander
    Shuppet
    Duskull
    Growlithe
    Swinub
    Ralts
    Houndoor
    Snorunt Or Glalie
    Chimchar
    Leafeon lvl 2
    Glaceon lvl 2
    Treeco
    Scyther lvl 10- WITH Metal Coat Traded (Will be rewarded with a Pichu holding a Master Ball or a Light Ball)
    Oh yeahh and you can offer something else thats not on the list.

Anyways so yeahhs.
    Thanks in Advance ;D

Last edited:
    Back