• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error caused by not having Pokémon graphics installed

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    I keep getting the error:

Script 'SpriteWindow' line 218:RuntimeError occured.

filename is nil

When I talk to mom downstairs and get my pokemon I open the party and it does this.

How do I fix this error? Please tell me how to easily. Thank you so much if you help me. I think I need help with installing graphics how do you do that?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    suppose we need to know what youve done but at a guess a file is missing or named incorrectly

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    When I talk to mom downstairs and get my pokemon I open the party and it does this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    You didn't follow the instructions when downloading the game. You have to download the pokemon graphics pack as well and install them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2016
    I did download the pack too and I tried to move those files into the essentials folder but I'm still getting this error. How do I do it properly?

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
  • Honestly? You need help moving folders into your game?

Alright. You open the Pokemon Pack in one window. Then you open essentials in another window. Make sure your game is closed. Save any changes. Then, drag each folder from the Pokemon Pack into your game's folder. Open up your game, and you should have no errors.

Back