• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error i get after the intro of the game

ORBlT

Affien
Years
  • so when i try to play test my game in rpg maker xp it goes through the intro just fine but when the intro is over this error pops up.
    i have no idea why it does this and have no idea how to fix it either. i just got rpg maker xp a week ago and i am a noob at it, so sorry if the solution is obvious. also i just joined pokecommunity so i dont really know how it works either, so if im doing something wrong sorry too.

Attachments

• Error i get after the intro of the game
      error.png
      18.6 KB · Views: 11
    Last edited:

Seth Pegasus

Creator of Pokemon: The Conspiracy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    I see you're online. Can you just copy and paste the info? I really can't seem to get the image to work.
    Edit: All I get in the small thumbnail. Please upload the image again and put it in the spoiler tags. That will show the big image.

Last edited:

ORBlT

Affien
    Years
  • the attachment is better now. Also I found out that the problem is something with the insides of my buildings. I have some other tiles than the original ones and now I'm wondering if that's the issue somehow

Last edited:

Seth Pegasus

Creator of Pokemon: The Conspiracy.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Based on the error message, I think you may be right. Of course my knowledge is somewhat limited.

ORBlT

Affien
    Years
  • nope

Edit:
    I figured out what it was, it was because of an event that gives you an item, and it just didnt like it or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back