• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Error when trying to nickname a newly hatched Pok?mon, using a custom (old) hatching animation

Years
  • Error when trying to nickname a newly hatched Pokémon, using a custom (old) hatching animation

Hello guys.
    I'm having a problem with the Pokémon Essentials. What is happening is that time for me to put a nickname for a Pokémon that just hatched from an egg, that is, who has just been born, an error occurs that makes close the game.
    The error that appears is below. (I put in writing and placed an image.)

WRITTEN FORM
    Spoiler:

IMAGE FORM
    Spoiler:

That's what's happening. And for example, the script that comes with the Essentials, which is the PokemonEggHatching, the error even before inserting the name of the newborn Pokémon. So I decided to put another script that I found on the Internet, but with him, I could write the name of the Pokémon, but the game crashes when I confirm the name of the newborn Pokémon, that is one mistake that I put up.
    I will put two images: One with the PokemonEggHatching script, which is the standard Hatch Script Essentials, and another image with the script that I found on the internet.

ERROR THAT APPEARS WITH SCRIPT Pokemon Egg Hatching. (Essentials standard script.)
    Spoiler:

ERROR THAT APPEARS WITH SCRIPT THAT I thought INTERNET
    Spoiler:

The Script name I found on the Internet's Egg Hatch Animation FL, in case anyone wants to know.
    Of course the fault was not of FL, I'm just talking about who owns script for you to know that I am using Script.
    His topic link is this >>> https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334257 <<<

Please if anyone can help me, thank you very much. I did what I could to try to get, which was actually almost nothing, because I can not mess around with scripts and I'm afraid it happens some bug in my game.
    I am Brazilian, I hope you do not mind to help me so, and I'm sorry for bad English, I'm using Google Translate.
    If anyone knows how to fix this, please help me. If anyone knows anything that can help, please tell me.
    This is my first post, so excuse me for anything. Thank you in advance for any help.

Years
  • Wait, he explains in detail, in which place I trade? Which Script? In the script that I found on the internet or the default script Essentials? And thanks for answering.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    The Egg Hatching script...
    Press CTRL+H
    Type pokemon in the top box
    Type @pokemon in the bottom box
    tick Match Case
    tick Whole Word
    click Replace All
    It should work lol, I think I'm using the same script and I have no "pokemon" anywhere in it, only "@pokemon"... I think.

Years
  • It worked ... IT WORKED! Thank you very much, you've been a great help, I can not thank, I could not fix it at all. Thank you so!
    I can ask another question right here or I have to create another topic? The question is regarding this issue as well.
    Oh, thank you!

Years
  • BGM does not ring after a shock egg.

Hello guys.
    I'm having another problem involving the Script Egg Hatch Animation which is FL. What happens is that after the Pokémon shock, the BGM stops ringing. I think the problem is because it touches a ME in the animation, then after the ME and the animation are over, back to the game screen, but BGM does not ring, hence the game is muted.
    The BGM will not be back if I change my map. What can I do to fix this?
    Ah, the Script I'm talking about is this topic >>> https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=334257 <<<
    Thank you in advance for any answers.

Back