• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Error with Z-Moves when pokemon have certain abilities

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    So I have Amethyst's Z-Move Addon installed and for the most part, it works great. However, issues pop up when the pokemon using the zmoves have certain abilities, such as reckless. No matter what move the pokemon uses, I get this error:

Spoiler:

I'm at a loss for how to fix this, I tried a few things but it only creates new errors. If it's not a pokemon with certain abilities using a z-move, everything works fine. All I know is that it has something to do with the pbCalcDamage section of the Z-Move script section.

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • Code:
    isRecoilMove?
    is not defined in the Z-Move script itself. if you Ctrl + Shift + F for
    Code:
    def isRecoilMove?
    nothing will show up, and that is your error. locate the updated version of that and use Ctrl + H to replace isRecoilMove? with it's v17.2 counterpart and it should work

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    That's one of the things I tried before as I know isRecoilMove? isn't defined in the z-move script for some reason, but when I do add that, I just get a new error:

Spoiler:

Back