• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape from Jahara [PG-16]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
  • OOC: i guess i am in

IC: i hear the alarm and i think maybe i can escape. i decide to fly up
    and fire a Hyper Beam at the machine. holding up the barrier in my area
    and it blow's up and the barrier go's down. i fly out and there are two guard's
    they fire at me and i doge it. i use Sandstorm and they can not see me and i nock them out. and i hide in a broomcloset

OOC: i hope this is ok

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Houndoom morph loved to reek havoc. As soon as the different weather began, she leaped towards the stunned guards, letting out a large, ferocious Roar with flames biting at her tongue and teeth. She slashed at them with her sharp nails, and burned them. Soon, they ran away. She went back towards the Castform morph. "Scared them nutty, didn't I? Wasn't smart but..." she sighs, "I do enjoy it."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rain smiled faintly as his emotions calmed and the weather settled to a light, misted rain. Brushing a strand of blue hair behind one ear, his azure-grey eyes returned to his goal--the gate. After formulating his words, he spoke quietly to the Houndoom morph. "Let's go."

Without another word, he started toward the zoo's edge.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She followed the fellow morph, the flame at her heels sizzling in the rain. "What if the gate is locked?" the girl asks keenly, "Should I melt it?" she loved melting things with her white-hot flame, which gurgled warmly in a separate chamber by her stomach. It gave her such an extrordinary feeling when she did so, and since she hadn't done it in a long time, it felt even better.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • The Castform morph shrugged slightly in response as they neared the gate. Raising a hand, he tested the steel structure. It rattled, but refused to open. Unsure as to whether it was locked or simply stuck, Rain cast his gaze over the black metal gate. Pressing one hand lightly against the object, the male glanced at the hinges before studying the edges of the door. It was locked. As he prepared to simply climb over the gate, Rain remembered the Houndoom morph's words. Stepping back from the gate, he motioned toward the lock.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • "Seize him!" a nearby guard called as the Kecleon morph dashed past, darting through the bare corridors of the, 'Authorized personel only' area. With a growl, a sizeable Houndoom leapt at Cid, knocking him to the ground. The Kecleon morph's body changed once more, this time to a variety of black and grey shades, causing his opponent to hesitate for a moment. This moment was enough for Cid to knock his opponent of with a powerfull kick to the stomach, sending the dog pok?mon into the nearby wall with a muffled yelp, knocking it uncoscious.

"Bad move, sparky." Cid growled, his lip bleeding as he turned towards the guard, suddenly vanishing from sight, only to reappear behind the Houndoom's handler and knock him out cold.

"Excellent." Cid said for himself as he hauled the unconscious bodies of the handler and his pok?mon to a nearby broom closet. "We look pretty similar except for the hair, and he's just my size too." with that, the Kecleon morph promptly tied his attacker up, gagged him, and rid him of the Jahara zoo worker's uniform, which fortunately came with a cap that covered his hair, and changed his colour scheme to match the guard's.

"Shane Tanglebrook" he read out loud from the badge as he inspected his uniform. He returned the Houndoom to its pok?ball and grabbed it with him. The pok?mon would probably see through his ruse, but merely possessing this object would grant Cid some extra credibility. And he could always say that the pok?mon was in need of healing at the moment.

With a last adjustment to his cap, the Kecleon morph walked out from the restricted area and into the crowd, confident that the exit wouldn't be too far now.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • The Houndoom morph grins yet again, readying herself. She inhales a great amount of breath, and taps into her flame pocket that lay beside her stomach. She let out another breath of white flame, and a perfect-size hole just large enough of both to escape one at a time. She would've melted the whole thing, but, like attacking the guards, wouldn't be the brightest of ideas. She lets out a half-smile and appears thoughtful before looking at the boy.

"If that good?" she inqiures, stepping back to admire the hole.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Cooling the edges of the hole with a stream of water, Rain nodded at the Houndoom morph before climbing through the gap. Once outside the fence, the Castform morph glanced about cautiously. Seeing no one, he stepped away from the hole and motioned toward the female Pokemorph, indicating that it was safe. Then, turning, he continued to shift his gaze warily about the area.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She smiles, again, then follows him after he signaled that it was clear. "Don't worry," she whispers to him. "I've taken a liking towards you. If anyone attacks us, I'll defend us both." Her tail lashes to and fro as she speaks, her teeth glinting dangerously as she spoke.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Rain smiled faintly before nodding, seeming to be pleased. Starting toward the forest a short distance away, he turned toward the Houndoom morph and spoke haltingly. "Thank you. I will also help you when I can." Then, returning his gaze toward the forest, he raised a mist from the zoo grounds as well as the surrounding area--a fog to mask their escape.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She looks at the fog, still smiling at this one's cunning. She looks at him curiously.

"Did you escape before?" she asks, looking at him, "Because you seem quite well-knowing into what you are doing?" she pauses again, grinning now, "Or did you plan it while you were captive here?"

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "I almost escaped once," Rain mused as he arrived at the forest's edge. After a pause at which he composed his words, he added, "But . . . I guess . . . it might be instinct . . . I was born at the zoo . . . But never really made an escape plan." He shrugged slightly, climbing over a large root that protruded from the ground.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back