• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Escape (T) (IC)

Manche

Genetist
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    A group of spliced Pokemon have escaped the FuseCorp Labs, taking advantage of the chaos originated by a group of out of control captive spliced creatures. The Spliced ones escaped to a cave 2 kilometers away from the facilities with the help of the distraction and the cover of the night.

The spliced pokemons are slightly enhanced, meaning that they are able to speak and listen to human language with relative ease

I would like there characters to have some basic info like size, weight and the attacks they can perform as well as some kind of weakness (hemophilia, allergies, phobias, etc)

The whole idea is that there is a rumor of a sanctuary island where none would come looking for them, and it's forbidden to capture any Pokemon there.

Ordinary pokemons and humans may be either allies, neutral or enemies, depends much on the NPCs themselves, it wpould be posssible to have helpful humans and/or nuisance pokemons.

I would like the characters to have some basic info like size, weight and the attacks they can perform as well as some kind of weakness (hemophilia, allergies, phobias, etc) fusions often come with genetic mishaps, even if those are subtle.

Rules:
    Region: Sinnoh
    Starting location: South of Oreburgh City, a large cave complex that is easy to get lost in...

Only fused Pokemon characters, made from up to 4 species
    Age of characters: from Teenagers and up
    Weakness, must have at least one, can be an alergy, a genetic defect like hemophilia, blindness or albinism, or a phobia.

Playable characters are able to have a third type

Playable characters can have names or nicknames if so prefered

fights frequency will be depending of development.

Playable characters are somewhat enhanced, and endowed with speech, they can speak human languajes.

Manche

Genetist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    It was raining outside, something the group full advantage of, as a result their feet were covered in mud and unable to get themselves clean but at, least they were free now that they were hidden it was time to decide what to do next.
    Ignacio, who was the heat source of the group thanks to his camerupt genetics asked "We lost them, what would you want to do now? I would refer to rest, it has been a long day, and it's probably well advanced into the night. We will have to cross many cities to get to destination, cicities like Oreburgh so we have to somehow get through them unnoticed or do so with some sort of security, someone pretending to be our trainer or so." And then he asked Any of you has a plan?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius, an Flygon and Sneasel hybrid​

Ignacio asked. Well of course i had a plan.

"To answer your question, we could go trough the cave, but we can easily get lost. Someone pretending to be our trainer would be hard, since they might be contacting the newspaper... Maybe we could hide somewhere." I looked around and saw some Zubat glaring at us. "Plus this place is not safe. Lets try to hide at the closer places, like the passage between Florama and Jubilife city or the lake at Twinleaf town or the Eterna Forest."

I picked up some twigs, sticks and stones. "We can use this to help us. We just need to know how to use it." I picked up some vines. "This will be our items to get tools and the vines is to join together the stones and sticks and to climb up or down. Of course that i do not need to climb because i can fly. Ignacio is that what you meant with "plan"? Because i think this is the only one we got." I said.

I kept picking up some things so we could do tools and other things that could be necessary.

Manche

Genetist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Ignacio, a delphox/camerupt hybrid

Ignacio, pointing his large camerupt sized body: "I am not sure climbing is a good idea, I am very heavy. we can move in the dark and be mostly unnoti-AAAAA..AACHOOOOO (the echo resonated for 10 seconds and the sneeze let go a 2 meter(7 feet approx) long flame ) I do believe I sniffed some spores"

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius - A Sneasel and Flygon Hybrid​

Ignacio sneezed. I sigh.

"Maybe we can stay here, but... With sneezes like that we are going to be noticed. Plus we can wake up angry Pokemon." I said. I finished doing my shovel. "See? This might be useful."

I yawned. I got some large leaves near here and put the on the ground. I lay down on the leaves. "Goodnight everyone..." I kept thinking about the other Sneasel i was sharing the cell with.

*Flashback*

We were sharing a cell. She was nice to me.

We were living well, normally... They fed us and gave us water...

Until the day they separated us and put us in glass tubes. I saw a piece of Flygon DNA on mine. On hers was a Gengar DNA. During the experimentation, i passed out. She also fell...

When i woke up i had wings and tail. She had Gengar ears and tail. But that was not what i was worried...

She was still down. I tried to wake her up. No avail. I kept trying while tears were going down on my face, my eyes covered in tears were seeing her on the ground with no life signals. But i kept believing she was alive.

The scientists came, seeing me awake and her down on the floor. I tried to cover her to stop them. But they pushed me away and grabbed her.

"The female Sneasel is dead. Lets put it on the useless things room." One said. I was mad. They did not even tried to see if she was alive. I tried to attack one in the face (flying right to his face) but they grabbed me by my tail. "Take this one to his "cell"! He needs to calm down. Do not let him out and do not feed him too much until it calms down." My face was full of tears. I watched every second. They were dumping her. I saw everything until the door closed up.

We reached to my cell. They threw me to it and closed the cell. "No! Please help her! Don't do it to her!" I yelled. I was surprised because i was talking. Then i fell on my knees (if i have knees) and cried the loudest. "Why... Why me!?"

*Flashback end*

I was so sad on that day... I fell asleep.

Manche

Genetist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Ignacio slowly fell asleep, laying completely flat, thanks to e very flexible spine that connects the 2 halves of his body... ZZZZZZ

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2017
    Melchior - Metagross-Haunter Hybrid

Ignacio and Gelius had already fallen asleep. Melchior peered at the two for quite some time, calculating what the most logical course of action might be. Turning towards the cave entrance he shut his eyes.
    DOWNLOADING LOCAL MAP DATA
    DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFUL
    DOWNLOADING OREBURGH CITY DATA
    DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFUL
    OREBURGH CITY POINTS OF INTEREST... LOADING...
    OREBURGH MINING MUSEUM
    OREBURGH MINE
    OREBURGH GYM - LEADER ROARK

DOWNLOADING ROARK DATA
    DOWNLOAD FAILED

Perplexing...
    DOWNLOADING ROARK DATA
    DOWNLOAD FAILED

One more try...
    DOWNLOADING ROARK DATA
    DOWNLOAD SUCCESSFUL
    FILE COULD NOT BE OPENED
    OPENING CHATEAU.EXE
    FILE DELETED
    FILE DELETED
    FILE DELETED
    FILE DELETED
    FILE DELETED

FORCE SHUT DOWN Y/N
    Y
    Y
    Y
    Y
    Y

"Y... Y... Y... Y... I cannot... Remember... Where..."
    He didn't finish his sentence before shutting down for the night.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Zane: Lucario Zoroark hybrid.
    Spoiler:

Zane sat in the dark, away from the others. He knew that he had been made into something unusual, but he felt stronger and more powerful than ever. He pulled out his long black claw and stared at the metal spike that stuck out as it always had. Not too long ago he had been a Lucario, a noble creature that would fight with the Aura of living things. Yet... he could also remember being a Zoroark, a creature that hid its young in an exclusionary Forrest that would trick even the most delicate senses.

Zane closed his eyes and when he opened them, the metal spike was gone, his claw appearing to be that of a normal Zoroark. I am special aren't I? Zane chuckled as he made the spike re-appear. It had never been gone. He reasoned to himself. He could still create illusions. He could still feel the Aura. He was a Lucaroark.

Zane closed his eyes and yawned. He imagined that the ground around him was soft grass and lay down on it. It may only be an illusion, but it feels real. Zane muttered before falling asleep like the others.

He dreamed of running through the rain, the others not far behind him. He dreamed of the thing thay scared him most. He dreamed he was being chased by fighting types.

Last edited:

Plumbum

The Dandy Highwayman (That You're Too Scared to Me
    Years
  • Escape (T) (IC)

Larry, the Koffingstrosity!​

Larry paced up and down the cave. "Rest? Ya wanna rest? Go sleepy-byes and forget all about this? Wake up, you idiots!"

for a (mostly-)Koffing, Larry had a very loud voice. Maybe amongst the Arceus-knows how many other creatures that had been forced into his DNA, Loudred was one of them. "We're gonna go to sleep in the research center's shadow?" He wobbled on his Riolu legs as he paced around. "And whaddya mean we've gotta go through cities? Go around 'em! We're f*cking pokémon, if we can't get by in the wild then we ain't doin' it right!"

Oddball_

Years
    Spoiler:

Zane groaned and turned over on his bed of fake grass. I almost forgot about... him? Zane thought to himself. Zane tried to imagine the creature trapped in a soundproof box, and when that failed he tried to imagine the thing gone altogether. However as if he was some curse Arceus had thrown upon them Larry persisted to exist and be loud. Perhaps I can't make him disappear because I'm not sure exactly what he is... shame. Zane pondered to himself.

Zane stood up and stretched out. Laffy is right we've got to get moving. Zane yawned, purposefully mispronounced Larry's name.

Last edited:

Manche

Genetist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Ignacio the delphox/camerupt
    Escape (T) (IC)

"He's right, assuming it's a he, we have to move just to where? we go through the caves or through the surface? I am okay with both"

Said Ignacio as he rose up and yawned.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Gelius -A Sneasel and Flygon hybrid​

I woke up again, but this time i was mad.

"Shut up Larry or you put us in troubles!" I tried to tell him with low voice. I sigh. Everyone was sure to follow his plan. No one would hear a nerd like me huh...

I stretched and yawned. I turn to Ignacio.

"You know, it will be really hard going around because of the dense forest and other places. So Larry's plan might not be so good. But since you all agree with him and wont hear me for sure..." I said while glaring Larry. I sighed. "Plus going inside the cave will be a dangerous action, but since you wont hear me its your decision..."

I really don't like so much Larry because he is too loud, and for other reasons...

Manche

Genetist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2015
    Ignacio turned to gelius

"I am not agreeing i am considering the options.. i would much rather rest so we can move faster tomorrow and fight whavever we encounter"

Oddball_

Years
    Spoiler:
    Zane pondered the options before deciding that while loud, obnoxious, and a sight that made Zane want to shove his claws down his throat and rip out his stomach, Larry was right. sitting here we would just be waiting to be recaptured. Guys... GUYS!Zane yelled to no avail, the other Pokemon having broken into arguments. Zane closed his eyes and imagined something so terrifying that it would get the other Pokemon to listen. He imagined Groudon. Suddenly a lifelike illusion of Groudon roared from inside the depths the cave. A wave of imaginary heat blasted the Splicémon. Zane giggled to himself in a hysterical fit. I might as well be a God.Zane laughed, but as he lost concentration the illusion faded and the cave was silent once more. Hmmm... it seems that the bigger the illusion the harder I have to concentrate. Zane pondered forgetting why he had drawn the Splicémon to attention. Oh yeah... I agree with Gelius. Through the woods to grandma's house we should go.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2017
    Melchior - Metagross-Haunter Hybrid

What's all that noise out there?
    SYSTEM START UP
    With a slight judder, the Metagross awoke, immediately scanning the surroundings. "What is wrong? Have we been located?"

Back