• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape to Hearth OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    This is the SU for my RP escape to hearth. SPAM GOES HERE!

Plot
    The year is 2009 A.D. Existing in our world is a videogame called Pokemon. Many children and adults know about this game, and many still play it. There are four known regions in the world of pokemon that make up the main series. Among them are Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. The players who have gone through the game know that it would be awesome to be a pokemon trainer. Many have dreamed it, only to realize it would be a wish that would never come true. Lately though, avid pokemon fans have been disappearing, never to return. Their game is found open, and the place they were sitting, severely burned.
    What no one realized is that the trainers' wishes were coming true. When they played their game and once again wished to be a trainer, an external force interfered, literally sending them to the world of Pokemon. They arrived in Twinleaf town, unsure of how they got there. All of them reacted differently. Many of the younger children cried, eager to get home. Some of the Adolescents counted their highly unlikely blessings and began their journey. All of the Rebels were glad to be separated from the other societies. Most of the adults went crazy. But a few of every group wants to go home. Those few are willing to stop at nothing to get home. But to do that, they'll need a pokemon.

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    You have no freaking idea how long my History is so far. O.O

For your reference, in case you didn't know...

Horse Terminology
    A stallion is a male horse who has not been sterilized, though I'm sure you knew that.
    Sterilizing is when you make them unable to breed.
    A filly is a young female horse.
    A foal is a young male horse.
    Brine and Dandy and Dandy Lion are crazy names, yes, but that's because in the horse registry they HAVE crazy names. I knew a horse once named Calico's Jet Bar. He was gorgeous.

Dante won't be so heavily laden with horses throughout the RP, but I'm going a little crazy on his history section. Heh.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    you already have my permission to catch a ponyta. xD

and uhh yea, I knew a lot of the stuff above. My sis LOVES horses. But not pokemon.

In other news, Just bought Emerald. playing with Torchic.

Strikit

Years
    Alright, I wasn't sure. I didn't want you to think I was talking down to you, but I also didn't want to risk you not knowing. A lot of people don't know.

But thank you. I loooove Ponyta. X]

I bought Diamond today, but I'm still playing Platinum. My Luxio evolved today, hooray. My team now consists of Prinplup, Luxray, Ponyta, Porygon, Leafeon, and Staravia. I like to think they're well-balanced in type.

Heh, I didn't see that about posting my SU in here until I'd already hit submit. If you'd like me to move it, let me know.

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
    Pssh, yeah.

I'm sorry if my SU turns out to be the Gyrados of all SUs. O.O I didn't mean for it to be that long.

Strikit

Years
    Yes, I believe you have. I do too, because some replies would be so much more epic if kept small. On the other hand, you have people who would say "oh i see." And leave it at that.

Strikit

Years
    Soo, in the Diamond I bought yesterday there is a gold mine. Either the kid who had it before me was a training genius, or he action replayed like Ash.

There is a Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, level 93 Dialga, Infernape, Empoleon, Mesprit/Uxie/wtfe, and Jolteon and Flareon. O.O I need to borrow another DS so I can trade them over, fo sho.

Strikit

Years
    Probably so. Perhaps he actually played through; they were all well-leveled, and he may have traded Pokemon over and such. But cheater is the first word that does come to mind. I'm hoping he didn't damage the game with the codes.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello there. thanks for allowing me to join. Also, I peeked at yours and Strikit's conversation and Strikit that sounds like a crazy person's game. That person really did cheat. That or they had a lot of freetime.

Strikit

Years
    Whatever the case, I totally intend on robbing them of their Kanto starters, whom I happen to love. I'll give my little sister the Dialga, she'll be thrilled.

Years
    I don't know that they cheated, honestly. I have friends who are obsessed enough to do that (train to obnoxiously high levels), then they sell their games the minute the next one comes out.

Strikit

Years
    There are people like that, true. They drive me up the wall. Though the fact that they have $9999999999999999999 money suggests foul play.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back