• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eseka Legends: Winter's Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: OMG! The Database is running again! Sorry that i wasn´t online to post or reply to this thread, but again i thought would be fine if i wait for the others to join AGAIN. Sheesh, now i see the only ones who are active players is the creator himself, Mika-Chan and I (perhaps). Well at least i was busy in celebrating my 22th birthday and stuff like that, joining the biggest Techno party in Germany and doing other crazy things.

Huh, would be fine if i contact the other rpers to join again. Ok, here i give ya a big post and greeting from Germany!

IC:

Amarezoth

Amarezoth was listening to Mira´s questions and answers carefully, surprised that she hadn´t gave attention to what exactly he was doing at the moment. It rather was obvious that he was preparing to heal a Pokémon or at least give medical support. But the fact that she hadn´t notice was alright, the girl seemed more interested in things she wanted to see, and not the happenings which went on in the background. The question she made to him why he wasn´t hearing to the tour could just force Amarezoth to smile. "Yeah, i am sorry but my attention was dragged some elsewhere." he said softly, nearly insightfully. He turned and joined the group again. Most of the "tourists" as you like to call them weren´t doing much, like everyone was watching the scene. It amused Amarezoth to see Mira´s answers to the guy who was called Isa.

"The book of dawn?" he said in a interested tone. Perhaps something i can steal and sell or something like that. But now i wonder that Thunder is doing? Again his look wandered to the Kirlia. This Pokémon seemed to know much more then he could at least expect. Especially he had heard that it could talk to it´s trainer through his mind. Of course it was obvious that it could read thoughts, but his mind wasn´t touched the hole time. It was just good that it wasn´t interested in him, but the fact that this was Mira´s Pokémon let him feel to be caught or something like that.

He acted like he was hearing everything the new tour guide said, but for real he observed the others. Mira wasn´t a danger now, this girl was so deflectable. The guy which was called Koji, was it? After all Amarezoth didn´t know what to think about this boy. Amarezoth stroke the markings on his arm. Thunder, were are you?

Thunder

After he had passed the chimney he got down to the fire place. For his luck, it wasn´t on at the moment. He climbed down before anyone could see him and listened if anybody was in the room. Nothing. Good. He jumped out and realized that he was in a fine room with much furniture. In front of him was a table and many seats, to the left a door which lead to the kitchen and to the right an entrance of a corridor. He walked down the corridor until he heard something breath behind a door. Slowly and carefully he opened it, and saw in a dark room were the Pidgey slept he was looking for. Seems that nobody else is here. he thought.

He came near to the Pidgey. It was like Shera had said: Stripes like a tiger on it´s back. Thunder was wondering how a Pokémon could get such stripes, but then his attention was dragged to the exit. Someone was coming. "Yeah i know, but i can´t train it..." a female voice said. The person seemed to come through the corridor, the only exit! Thunder looked at the room he hadn´t observed until now. It was a little chamber were a bed, one table were in. Some cupboards and seats were there too. There was a window, but the mechanism to unlock it seemed to take too long for thunders paws to handle. He jumped under the bed were the Pidgey was laying on. The person entered the room. Thunder could see a girl, about 19 years old. Unlike other girls, she was looking like a real young lady. She had blond long hair, green eyes and was wearing ribbon around her neck. The dress she was wearing was green with two white stripes on it.

He smelled something like... like... flowers... Did she use perfume? Thunder was a Pokémon so he could smell that easy. "Yes i know Frederic, but i can´t do something like that. I´ll look for a good trainer who can take care of it..." she ended her phone call. The Pidgey woke up. "Well my little girl..." the lady started. "... you know i can´t let you live here forever. We have to find a trainer for you, or we let you go into the wilderness again. But i think you already have accepted humans on your side..." she ended.

[You don´t like me, do you?] the Pidgey said low. [You think i am weak... like my family did...] it continued. "I... i don´t understand what you are saying..." the girl answered. "Doesn´t matter, i´ll find a trainer..." she said and left the room. [It doesn´t matter how i feel...] the Pidgey answered to the emptiness. Thunder had heard everything. Poor thing... i should take the change...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Though he said nothing, Reith's expression alternated between relief, concern, satisfaction, and interest as was appropriate to the situation. The new arrival to the shrine--Isa, seemed a good-natured person and naturally to Reith's liking. As Isa prepared to resume his role as tour guide, however, Mira separated herself from the group to attend to her Pokemon. Reith's pale blue eyes followed Mira's movements before shifting toward her Kirlia for evidence to confirm his suspicions. Her expression, the tenser shoulders, quicker step . . . Does she take so much interest in allowing her Pokemon to forage? Doubtful. But then what is it that has caught her interest? And how is it related to her Swinub? Earlier she used Genki to track Kasen. Maybe she wants her Pokemon to find something? If that's the case, why is it important for it to be kept secret?

Slipping his hands into his pockets, Reith silently watched Mira's return, accompanied by an inquiry from Isa. Whatever's going on, both Serenade and Isa don't seem suprised--not pleased, but not surprised either. Consciously preventing himself from casting one last look at the empty shrine doorway, Reith listened to Isa's explanation of the local traditions with increasing interest. Hearing the familiar tales of Alvene was nostalgic and captured Reith's attention well, though not well enough for him to miss Amarezoth's actions and the quiet exchange between him and Mira that followed. Moving Mira and Amarezoth to the edge of his vision, Reith refocused on Isa as he mentally noted any pieces of information that had been added to the stories he already knew.

Though he already had a notion of what the answer to his question would be, Reith casually asked, perhaps as a lead-in to another question more dear to him, "Where is the ice creature sealed?"

And if it's sealed where I think it is . . . Has anyone ever been there?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Gah, a thousand apologies. I meant to post an IC here yesterday, but my computer went berserk on me and I ran out of time...so yeah, it will have to wait. I'm leaving on a family trip right now and won't be back until Thursday afternoon. So until then: no ICs.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: I just thought that something or should i say nothing happens. Anyone who joined once this RP isn´t online anymore or doesn´t post here. I tell ya all i will do one more post. If i´ve done that, i´ll wait for others to post. Were are the others? Don´t want to tell something bad, but if that continues like this, this RP will die.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Yeah, I see what you mean, Nigma. (Heck, without you this RP would have been dead already) One more post from me too (After this one), then we'll see how it goes. I hate to abandon an RP, but if this one doesn't pick up soon then there's really no point in going on. It's not that much fun if it's just us juggling it. :\

On a more positive note: I passed my finals; confirmed yesterday. =D Didn't go as well as it could (particularly Swedish), but they're not detrimental results either, and it's now officially over. Yay for that. n_n

IC:

"Long-winded read of the century." Mira remarked as Amarezoth mentioned the Book of Dawn, "Five-hundred pages on how awesome the Dawnbringer is, and not a single nice picture to go with it." she shrugged, "See for yourself, there's like two or more in every house here. There's probably a forest's worth of trees in all of them."

"Mira..." Isa sighed, shaking his head, "...it's our holy book, please don't speak of it like that."

Before the argument could proceed further, however, Reith spoke up, asking about the specifics of the ice giant's resting place. Even though the question itself didn't seem very significant, there was something about the way he had said it that caught Mira's attention. Sure, she hadn't known the boy for long, but judging by what she had seen Reith wasn't the type to ask things just for the sake of asking. Could it be..?

"That...I can't answer." Isa replied, completely oblivious to the true intentions of Reith's question - not to mention Mira's musings - as he offered the boy an apologetic smile, "It's a secret only the elders of the town are confided with, and to be honest with you, I would not be in a position to tell you even if I knew. As an acolyte of the Dawnbringer, I have taken a sacred oath to guard the town's secrets...with my life, if need be, and I will not go back on my word." his voice was uncharacteristically severe at this point, but it soon softened to its usual world-loving tone, "I know you probably asked out of curiosity." the boy added, "But truly, it's best not to ask for such things here, most will have nothing to tell and those who do will not appreciate you prying. Any other questions you have about Alvene or the legend, I shall be more than glad to answer, however."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genki, meanwhile, had proceeded through the better part of the house, his nose sniffing wildly and the wet fur effectively adding to the image of a tired, lost and - above all - hungry little Swinub that had come looking for food. The Raichu's scent was closing in, suggesting that whatever it was it had been looking for was nearby. The little pig sniffed the air a bit more, yes...the owner of the house was around too, as was a third scent, this one foreign. There was no helping it, Genki supposed, he had to break away from being invisible. Going around and pleading for food was what he did anyway, so he could certainly justify being there if needed.

{If you asked me...} he replied to the Pidgey in his usual apathetic voice, {Not that anyone ever does, but if you had asked me I would have said that looking weak would be a good thing. That way you won't end up in the team of some hotshot trainer and spend the rest of your life clearing fights that don't have anything to do with you.} the Swinub shrugged, {Besides, people might give you free food if you look weak; my human certainly did. Speaking of which...} he added, a hint of enthusiasm entering his voice for the first time during this little monologue, {Is there any good food around?}

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    OCC: It´s hard to see that an RP dies. I have contacted Melissa and I hope that she comes back soon, so i decided to lead my character into another place were i can make some lonely posts. Thought about the current situation everyone is leaving PC at the moment or having some important things to do in real life, i don´t know if i will stay here any longer.

It´s cool that you have passed your finals! HUUUZZAAAHHH!!! ^^

IC:

Amarezoth

"Well Mr. Guide, if you can´t answer this question because it´s a secret i won´t believe that you have any idea how to explain it, or you sure have a reason, but for me every religion shouldn´t have secrets. I mean how should anyone than believe your idea or your kind of religion? If you wanna keep this secret it´s OK for me and i have some other questions to ask you about the shrine and the estimation of this religion, but for now i refuse to ask things because i am in worry about a friend. I will leave for about an hour or something and catch up with the group later if that´s OK for you?!" Amarezoth said in a calm and clear voice. He had thought things over and over again and came to the deduction that this shrine has something real important to hide. Was it something worthy to steal? He would find it out later if he would sneak into this place, but now he had to do some other important things. Were was Thunder? He surely should come back in time but he didn´t. Had something happened?

Amarezoth turned to leave the shrine and walked along the corridor the group came from. And Mira seemed to be something special in the role too. Was she just another girl that had a feeling about some situations and about Pokémon, or was she some kind of trainer who could do more? What kind of life did she live? It was obvious that she could handle many troublesome situation, but had her problems with some... normal situations. About the others he wasn´t that sure. The guys in the group had shut up and nobody seemed to feel like talking and such stuff, so he was sure that they just feared him, perhaps because of his emotional outbreak earlier.

While he was walking along the beautiful and mysterious corridor where lightly lights danced with dark shadows which were produced because of the shrine lamps he put out his arm device to check out some more of the data Shera had send him. The Pidgey wasn´t the only Pokémon in this town that was something special. "What the..." he nearly whispered. Susu, a friend of Shera and Amarezoth was living in a house in this town the display of his device told him. Perhaps he would visit Susu after he had found Thunder.

Pidgey

The Pidgey looked surprised at the Swinub entered the room and did his comment about being weak and food. [Well,uhm... so you are hungry?] the Pidgey smiled and jumped to a near chair. The voice of the Pokémon showed that it was a girl. She picked a poke food bag with her beak and threw it near to the Swinub so the delicious poke food pieces fell out of it on the floor. She jumped back to the Swinub, now able to talk normal. [So what´s your name? You smell like you have a trainer? What´s he like? Does he like you? How many battles did you have? Why don´t you like poke battles? Aren´t they exciting? Can i see your trainer? Does he like bird-Pokémon?] the Pidgey asked like a waterfall.

Thunder

[Great...] Thunder mumbled. I knew someone followed me, but that it would be the Swinub? I never had a change in escaping, he has smelled me... Amarezoth sure get´s angry about this... he thought a bit nervous. But it couldn´t be helped, this chance was as far away as the country he came from. He sneaked out of the room nearly invisible and without a noise. The Swinub sure had a good sense of smell but never could see him that good. He passed the living room and saw that the Swinub had entered the house though the kitchen. He decided to take this option to leave the house.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Reith hid his disappointment behind an understanding smile as he replied, "I understand. Thank you." Then, not losing his smile, he nonchalantly asked what he felt would be a safe question. "So, how long has Alvene been around?"

The trainer only half-listened for the answer to his question, though his pale eyes continued to rest calmly on Isa as his thoughts moved elsewhere. Wherever the ice creature is said to be sealed must be the center of the weather anomalies in this area. If the beast is real, then its powers would naturally extend out from it. And if it isn't--well, the ancients must have discovered the spot the odd weather patterns originated from and created the legend based on that.

Reith unconsciously removed a hand from its pocket to run it briefly through his white hair. As his arm lowered to his side, the trainer found his hand withdrawing slightly into his sleeve to finger the bracelet hidden beneath it. Moments later, Reith caught his own movement and returned his hand to his pocket while continuing his thought process. That's the place my father would have wanted to go to; and if my guess is right . . . Well, at the moment, Dawnbringer's Peak seems the likeliest place to start looking. But considering the situation, I can't let anyone--especially Mira--know my plans. I don't want her to get into any more trouble. Since I'll be desecrating a sacred location considered forbidden by an entire town . . . I really hope I'm doing the right thing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back