• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    mwahahahahahaha!! im so evil hehehhehehe any one on? i still dont have an espy on
    FR bummer. Im sure ya can join jazzy nobodys ever not been able to join....

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Yo,ppls,flame chi,corral. ^^, I need pokemon fire red version!!When i get it ill catch an espeon and ill name it Supi the Elf ^-^ after mwa!
    10:04 AM,by da supster ^-^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I'd have an Espy on FR by now but I can't trade pokemon form other games till after I beat the E4.*sigh*

Jazzy.

Just a cute silly girl
    Years
    My Espeon's name is Silver. When I saw it I swear I thought it was silver and not purple T-T... but bleh, Espeon will always be my fav Pokemon, I don't care about his color.
    Espeon fan club

Isn't that silver-ish? o.0

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    hey if you scroll up and down really fast itll look supr silverishehrhs !!! hehehehe

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    It'd be about Espeon and his/her life and his/her dramatic fight against evil thingys!Srrry...tooo much sugar.

Back