• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon fan club

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hey,could I possable join?I like Espeon.Its like the light Umbreon(Did I spill it right?).Any ways this sounds cool.

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    i kinda know why she got banned... there were a series of threads that were about a rm2k game that involved killing pokemon... gardy got angry, and flamed pretty badly in the first one(which is the main reason of her bein banned) then they made another thread, gardy was gonna stop them, and i tried to stop them along with ssa, and then gardy started up again, so that thread got closed(the first one was closed too) so now she and another person are banned(i think it was a mod that was flamin back)

but im still AIM'in her, so ill know if she has anythin to say.

its kinda bad... actually VERY horrible!!!

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Ok new poll!Who votes gardy should not have gotten banned?(even tho we cant do nething about it)
    Results so far-
    Yes-0 votes
    No-1 votes(me! XD)

chi467

Ice Queen
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    Oh okay! But why did that girl get banned? She seems really nice from when I was reading this thread.

Back