• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon's Shadow and the Mystical Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    Hey, light, is, your charactor in the forest?

"I haven't a clue where we are to go, even though I created it. But, as I said, evil has altered it so we c can't find our way out." Otaku looked discoraged, feeling bad having traped Blaze in the forest.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Blaze wagged her six tails. "Relax. If there's a way in then there's a way out. It's just the rules of the world. We'll find the way out. Cheer up." Looks over at the Bulbasaur. "Hello. I'm supposing yuo're trapped too."

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    Otaku blushed, for she did not see the bublasur before. "Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Otaku. And, Blaze, your right, but we must start serching soon before my world gets out of control. Without me, my wold will crumble, including all the pokemon within it." The Espeon brightened, feeling recharged.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    occ: yea im in

Ic: "trapped!? how did we get trapped here?" the bulbasaur shifted glances at the 2 pokemon he was accoupied with "this is pretty werid so how do u suppose we get out of here...........or do we?"

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    "Yes, we are trapped. But we are going to have to make the best of it. Do any of you know the way?" Otaku asked, famished with hunger. "I'm straving. Do you think evil will produce fruit?"

Alana

Years
    "SOme hwo I dout it. But we do have to eat. Come on lets go look for some food. Can't work on an empty stomach."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    name:Dj
    pokemon:Treecko
    personality:mysterious
    description:shiney(black)

I walked along the side of the forest when I hear a strange voice crying "save us."
    I knew one of the voices, Blaze was in the forest. He wanted to go and help but
    Blaze always picked on him cause she was stronger.
    "It doesn't matter if they need my help I must help them." At that moment a black smoke sweap Dj into the forest.

kikirina

Um, Hellow.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2005
    I have to go, I'm sorry. You can countinue the story without me. I'm going to go to sleep. It is 11:30 after all. Happy hoilidays!

Alana

Years
    Blaze looked around. "Looks like we have anouther visiter." She said lightly walking over to a Treecko. "Well what do ya know, Dj. How did you wind up in here?"

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    i stared at the treecko with a little frustration they know each other!? but obviously they arent........hopefully not
    "well lets get on with the food bussiness now lets go look to see if there is anything lying around for us to eat"

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    the little bulbasaur started to walk onwards throguh the darkness "where do u suppose we can find food blaze?"

Alana

Years
    Blaze shrugs. "I'd say just follow your nose. I hope they have wind to carry scents in evil realms." She sniffed the air tryin to catch a scent.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Sorry to double post but I don't want this RPG to die before it begins. *Gives the puppy dog eyes.* Please post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back