• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Essences: Replacing any Pokemon's secondary type

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    For my new Pokemon game, I developed a new item type called essences. These items replaces the secondary type of any Pokemon to essence specified type. Its mechanism is like mega evolution but you can change it if you wish.
    UPDATED: Added a new form for Arcues (Beta) , It has no new sprite but you can give it one and can also give this ultra powerful form to any Pokemon by editing file, even Magikarp
    Here's the link:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Essences: Replacing any Pokemon's secondary type
      Capture.PNG
      28.6 KB · Views: 160
      Capture2.PNG
      9.5 KB · Views: 154
      Capture3.PNG
      15.1 KB · Views: 157
      Capture4.PNG
      24.5 KB · Views: 157
    Last edited:
    Years
    Cool feature! I imagine how OP it can be used for pokemon like shedinja with steel essence!
    I think that another good way to manage them is like the air baloon: as soon the pokemon enters the field, the essence is activated and declared. That wouldn't be hard to manage.
    Good job! I will try it for sure!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    Cool feature! I imagine how OP it can be used for pokemon like shedinja with steel essence!
    I think that another good way to manage them is like the air baloon: as soon the pokemon enters the field, the essence is activated and declared. That wouldn't be hard to manage.
    Good job! I will try it for sure!

Thanks for admiring!

hirokimura

Miltank's Fanboy Number One
    Years
    I was about to PM you on RelicCastle to tell you someone did make the same resource as you, then I saw my username in credits xD
    Nice Job by the way, you did take the thing even farther than I expected it to be. I thought you would define a specific type for each pokemon, but wow, every pokemon can be the type they want now, which is fantastic ! I'll surely try some normal / ghost hybrids !

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2019
    I was about to PM you on RelicCastle to tell you someone did make the same resource as you, then I saw my username in credits xD
    Nice Job by the way, you did take the thing even farther than I expected it to be. I thought you would define a specific type for each pokemon, but wow, every pokemon can be the type they want now, which is fantastic ! I'll surely try some normal / ghost hybrids !
    Thanks, different names of mine confused! That's why added this in credits.txt file in my folder.

Back