• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials v19.1] The Battle Tower is not working, for reasons I cannot figure out.

catchneko

average goomy enjoyer
    Days
    [Essentials v19.1] The Battle Tower is not working, for reasons I cannot figure out.[Essentials v19.1] The Battle Tower is not working, for reasons I cannot figure out.[Essentials v19.1] The Battle Tower is not working, for reasons I cannot figure out.

As you can see I get a number of errors whenever I try to do anything. If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.
    I have EBDX and ZUD installed, in case that causes issues I need to fix myself.
    Has anyone else run into these kinds of issues while trying to implement the battle facilities into their games?

Back