• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    What have you done Shadow!
    I love the Warhammer 40k rts games. My favorite units are probably those in the chaos marines, I main chaos marines so you get used to that play style.
    Burn the heretic!

TY

Another unit I recently adore is the Russian Wolfhound in Red Alert 2: Mental Omega.
    This multi-purpose chopper can mow down infantry rapidly with their machine guns and they can take down tanks and structures with their missiles. A lone Wolfhound may not be able to do much, but in a flock of 15-20 Wolfhounds can be a threat to many important structures.

Some Wolfhounds on the right side of the map, taking down important structures to unpower base defences.
    Spoiler:

Yukari

Starcraft, just, Starcraft. That is the only answer I need to give.

Damnit ShadowE what have you done to me!

TY

Starcraft, just, Starcraft. That is the only answer I need to give.

Damnit ShadowE what have you done to me!

I may or may not have gone on a spree to get people into it... whoops 8)

Anyways another topic to discuss: Do you like to play with a lot of resources (like food, wood, etc.) or just one?

Back