• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Esupio's Showcase of Mega DOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Greetings and Salutaions noble people of the island of albion!

My most recent piece of work

This took a while, it's an attempt to start to devolp my own style, expect to see this image change. alot. I'm very happy with it, its my best piece for sure.

Not so recent Stuff.

Squeaker from Kirby Squeak Squad

Hyrule Castle Guards from Zelda: Twilight Princess in Minish cap style

Present for a very very good friend of mine

The Pick Of Destiny (not the actual thing, but what it looked like on the movie posters)

I hate all people that view and don't post.

I HATE YOU.

Kirby as a pumpkin

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well the custom you looks pretty damn good. Can't say I like the shape of the face though,and the body looks pretty big. But it's your won style, so good luck with developing it.

There's just something about the shading though.

The Squeaker is really well done though, and the guards look pretty good. Can't say I like the helmets though, and they look pretty fat =P The perspective seems wrong as well, since I'm sure MC sprites are slightly viewed from above as opposed to a front on view.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    OMFG MAGE DOOM! *has a moment*
    *ahEM* Greetings and Salutaions noble Esupio! >:E
    i REALLY likey your scratch piece up the top!
    i kinda like the shading?! xD anuyways, congrats on finding a style you like! and i hope to see it develop and flouish *huge blossoming speech blah blah*
    :D

but dude... squeker has me captivated! its the hot-dam-hotness! its BURNS THEM *another moment* MUHAHAHHA.....
    i really like its eyes and face, you made it REALLY well! *applaudes*
    but its all so very good! ('specially the catsle gaurds, they musta been really difficult >.o) see more soon, yes yes?!

Years
    OMFG MAGE DOOM! *has a moment*
    *ahEM* Greetings and Salutaions noble Esupio! >:E
    i REALLY likey your scratch piece up the top!
    i kinda like the shading?! xD anuyways, congrats on finding a style you like! and i hope to see it develop and flouish *huge blossoming speech blah blah*
    :D

but dude... squeker has me captivated! its the hot-dam-hotness! its BURNS THEM *another moment* MUHAHAHHA.....
    i really like its eyes and face, you made it REALLY well! *applaudes*
    but its all so very good! ('specially the catsle gaurds, they musta been really difficult >.o) see more soon, yes yes?!

Yes, Greetings and Salutations Maz.

Thanks alot.
    You shall see more soon, yes yes

Woo more.

Work in progress obviously

C and C please

I'm extremely happy with it

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    TT_TT *weeps* p-pleeease, tell me thats not scratch? *clings at you* its my salvation! man, finish it! pleeease, its so perspectivly awesome o.o!!!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Vaati slime <3

You've definitely improved since I vanished, New line art is awesome, don;t overshade it though :p

Years
    Whee~ I'm not hated.

Overall, nice sprites. Your recent sprite actually owns, keep up and make it in your own style.

I'd love to, but its just too time consuming for me, I've been working on a chibi style thats taking a while to perfect ¬¬

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back