• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ethan150's Breeding Centre

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Thanx for them, Angelic Diablo!! I am quite pleased! I do have a question tho. When trading eggs, they automatically hatch across the trade, or do they stay with the one who's getting it until it hatches?

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • The step count remains the same, so if it was grabbed from daycare and traded right away, you would still need to walk about 5000 steps for the egg to hatch

And no problems, I'm more than happy to help a fellow PCer

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Go downstairs in a pokemon center, a lady will give a PalPad, now the other two ladies are the ones you wanna talk to, they will talk to you and allow you to get your own friend code

Years
  • oooh.. thx.. i'll be ready in 10 minutes or so..cause on this pc i have windows vista.. and wi-fi is only possible on xp...

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
  • can i join? i know that one thing that i could get is a miltank with hammer arm, dizzy punch, and psych up. I think i could also get a pichu that knows thunderpunch AND Volt Tackle. PM me if you want me to join.

Last edited:
    Years
  • damn... i cant trade right know, sorry... the other side of my house is locked... they are probably sleeping... can we do it tomorrow please?..and if yes can you tell me in what time?

and is there any chance to connect to wi fi on windows vista?

Last edited:

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    A T-Punching Volt Tackling Pichu sounds like a lot of work :D

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I assume it'd be Hitmonchan>Lopunny>Pikachu>Pikachu w/ Light Ball?

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Ah. I see :D Quite a formidable opponent. If only it had Surf & Fly o_0

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
  • RLan69- That would be awsome, yet, sadly, impossible :(. but i think a hammer arming, psych upping miltank is good too. I hope i can join

Rock lee- yeah, i know. but if someone traded me a shiny (i've been obsessed with shinies ever since my shiny linoone was stolen)it would be worth it! :)

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    The only shinies I own are Shiny Dratini & Shiny Rayquaza from Kateena's giveaways. If only I had a shiny Relaxed Shellder w/ Rapid Spin...my life would truly be complete :D

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Trying to breed a shiny is quite possibly the hardest thing to do. If only shininess was inherited like egg moves...:(

I can easily get a Shellder like that, but a shiny one with an egg move? Nearly impossible.

Back