• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eurydices Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    I want the Haley's Phione and the Deoxys GAMESTP.
    Pokemon I'm offering are:

Shiny Charmander
    Quirky-Level 1-UT

Shiny Skitty
    Mild-Level 40-UT

If you don't want these, I can offer mmore :D

ya that sounds really good i will meet you in wifi. do i use the fc in your sig? use my ss fc. ^_^
    edit: i need to trade the phione over to my ss then i will be there ^_^

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    What do you want in return for that shiny Dratini? I sincerely apologize, but the only Pikachu I can offer is a level 12 female with the moves Volt Tackle, Fake Out, Thundershock, and Growl. I know it's a big stretch for a trade, and again I apologize for not having any decent Pikachu. I do have more Pokémon to offer other than Pikachu, but since you're primarily looking for Pikachu, I'm going to assume you wouldn't be interested. I know this might be a bad offer, but I'm going to give it a shot. If you want to browse my other offers, have a look at my trade thread.

Thank you :)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i think that sound like an awesome trade. im not to picky at the moment (but then again i never really am)
    and i am having a pika addiction atm. can you trade now?
    use my ss fc ^_^

bassforce288 said:
    gimme a few days i'll try to get a perfect IV one.
    thanks again ^_^ your the best

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Eurydices Trade Thread

i have added alot of new pokemon so check it out ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Hey there :]
    I was wondering if I may receive the Free Shiny Dratini you are giving away today.
    I just started playing Pokemon online so I have no Shinies or EV'ed Pokemon :(
    Anyways, if you accept, my Friend Code is: 5242 6085 8503
    thank You :]

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Hey there :]
    I was wondering if I may receive the Free Shiny Dratini you are giving away today.
    I just started playing Pokemon online so I have no Shinies or EV'ed Pokemon :(
    Anyways, if you accept, my Friend Code is: 5242 6085 8503
    thank You :]

ya can you trade now? if so use my ss fc.

slatefx said:
    Can I have the shiny dratini giveaway? Thanks!
    sorry someone has already requested that one. would you like another instead?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back