• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eury's Random Trade Thread (I'm Back YAY)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Shiny:
    Gliscor | Male
    Jolly | Capable of taking hits
    Hyper Cutter
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    HP 252 | Def 4 | Spe 252
    Earthquake | U-turn | Taunt | Roost

May I have that Gliscor? I subbed to your channel. My username is GoggleKids. Interesting videos by the way.

Oh and may I ask that you Rare Candy up my Nidoking? He is fully EV Trained, he just needs to be leveled up. He is currently lv24 and I need him up to lv100. The moveset is crap right now. If you mind, I can give him better moves and ask again later. Are you using a Rare Candy code? Just wondering. Oh and you may keep a copy of this Nidoking.

FC is in sig. Name: Noah or Equalizer.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Shiny:
    Gliscor | Male
    Jolly | Capable of taking hits
    Hyper Cutter
    31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    HP 252 | Def 4 | Spe 252
    Earthquake | U-turn | Taunt | Roost

May I have that Gliscor? I subbed to your channel. My username is GoggleKids. Interesting videos by the way.

Oh and may I ask that you Rare Candy up my Nidoking? He is fully EV Trained, he just needs to be leveled up. He is currently lv24 and I need him up to lv100. The moveset is crap right now. If you mind, I can give him better moves and ask again later. Are you using a Rare Candy code? Just wondering. Oh and you may keep a copy of this Nidoking.

FC is in sig. Name: Noah or Equalizer.
    they free pokemon is only shinys not including ev trained or iv breed.
    and i can maybe rare candy ur pokemon tomorrow but that is only if i have time and i normally only do 20-30 levels.

im ready now ill head to wifi if your ready
    FC: 0131 8604 9461
    thank you
    k i will meet u in wifi

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    So I can get an EV Bred non-shiny?
    And for the Nidoking, I'll level him up to Lv60-90 first then hand him to you for rare candying. I'll notify you when he's ready.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @equalizer
    i guess

@treeko0
    ur absol is 50% done i am going to bed and will finish training it tomorrow. i will send u a vm when its finished.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2011
    Eh I'm only kidding. The only EV Trained pokemon I get will be from actual trades and ones that I train on my own.

I'll just take New moon Island Darkrai if you don't mind.
    Shall I wait for the trade tomorrow or whenever you are ready?

nikeboy4

"Victory"
    Years
    The Raikou si ready. Sorry I took so long I passed out last night ha ha
    Just pm/vm when your online please. And it's free since you gave me the Entei the other day.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    Eh I'm only kidding. The only EV Trained pokemon I get will be from actual trades and ones that I train on my own.

I'll just take New moon Island Darkrai if you don't mind.
    Shall I wait for the trade tomorrow or whenever you are ready?

just let me know when u see me online

The Raikou si ready. Sorry I took so long I passed out last night ha ha
    Just pm/vm when your online please. And it's free since you gave me the Entei the other day.
    ok i will. ^_^
    thnx

nm legend

Years
    hey i got the gamestop raikou you were lookin for ...........you wanna trade for a event reggigas if you have one

Dusknoirs

Gripper Pokémon
    Years
    Hay gurl. ;DDD
    Um. Can I get the IVs and nature for the Shiny Totodile. Cyndaquil, and the Zapdos?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Instead of sharpedo, Id like this:

Relicanth @ Choice Band
    Brave | Somewhat Vain
    Rock Head
    OT Yuii
    Ivs-31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Evs- Hp 4 | Atk 252 | Spe 252
    Head Smash | Aqua Tail | Earthquake | Double Edge

I will pick it up next time we are both online. Or shoot me a pm or vm.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    Hello... im super new to all of this >>
    really all im looking for is... i guess advice xD... i need to get up to par with what everyone else is doing ect.
    I have no clue what most of these abbreviations are

In return I have the gamestop shiny Suicune thats not released until jan 31st (I work there and i set up the event so i gave myself a present :3 )
    that you can clone

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    @nm legend

sure thats fine. im not trading tomorrow or so

@dusknoirs
    i will get u all the info tomorrow i dont have my ds with me atm

@deoxys
    sure thats fine

@ziegdiablo
    i can help you with all the abv. just send me a pm with what ones you dont understand. and while the suicune would be really cool to have it will appear to be a hack to everyone and i believe pre release events arent aloud here but just send me a message and i would be happy to help ^_^

edit:
    checked the rules on the pre release event:
    → Regarding Pokémon Events...
    Only trade official Event Pokémon, as indicated by: Bulbapedia, Pokemon Secure or Serebii.
    The following are prohibited: Fan Made Events, Pre-released events, Korean Events, shiny 10 ANIV, and (non preset) shiny Wondercard events.

so ya not allowed here in cause u were still wondering. so i wouldnt trade it to anyones

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hey, Im looking for Shiny Starters and Legends that I dont have
    Can you CMT?

These are the ones I need

I realise I most likely dont have enough pokes for all of them, but whatever you are willing to trade
    If anything, would be awesome. Thank you!

I have all 493 pokemon, so if you need pokemon for your dex, I can also help with that :D

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi euridice.I saw in your thread that you have a Flawless Adamant Groudon and a Flawless Jolly Rayquaza.They seemed hacked because it's impossible to catch Flawless Adamant and/or Jolly Pokemon.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i am disappointed in humanity. too many people have been trading me hacks plus i am super busy with work. i will still be around for trades but i dont have enough time for a trade thread. so i am not going to request this to be closed but after this i will not be posting in my thread until i have more free time. so please dont post. i want it left open so i can use the codes for my next shop

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    i am disappointed in humanity. too many people have been trading me hacks plus i am super busy with work. i will still be around for trades but i dont have enough time for a trade thread. so i am not going to request this to be closed but after this i will not be posting in my thread until i have more free time. so please dont post. i want it left open so i can use the codes for my next shop

I know how terrible those noobs can be -Shrug- .

Back